Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in Europe, Africa, or the Middle East. While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our Recruitment FAQs.
At Hotjar, we’re building the next generation of Behavior Analytics software for product teams. We make it easy for them to transform insights of user behavior into business outcomes by putting people at the center of every product. Reporting into our Group Product Manager for the Scale Tribe, we are looking for a creative and collaborative Senior Product Manager to join our Core UI Squad. This role will benefit from someone with experience in user experience and systems thinking, who can help us completely transform how our users navigate through our end-to-end product experience and find what they need where and when they expect it. We are looking for someone with bold ideas and sound judgment to help us bring the outstanding experience our users deserve.
As a Senior Product Manager in our Core UI squad, you will:
- Collaborate with Hotjar’s product leadership team to help plan and execute a bold strategy to completely level-up the experience of our end-to-end user journeys.
- Ensure that our information architecture, navigational patterns, universal search, UI canvas, and other fundamental parts of our Core UI experience offer an outstanding product experience.
- Develop a deep understanding of how our users’ goals, needs, and expectations differ from how our product is organized today, and help us bridge that gap with both high-quality and high speed.
- Collaborate with squads who focus on other areas of the product experience to ensure that our Core UI experience follows best practices, and that discoverability of various features/functionality isn’t accidentally hidden or overlooked.
- Form part of the Product and Engineering team by collaborating with Product Designers, Product Marketers, and Engineers – from discovery to delivery, on to monitoring after release.
- Partner with our Sales, Success and Support teams to identify common user issues and pain points that can be resolved through a more intuitive end-to-end product experience
- 4+ years’ of Product Management experience, ideally in product areas closely related to UX design, information architecture, and/or systems design
- A user-centric approach to product management with a proven track record for building and testing delightful user experiences at scale.
- A mindset that thinks big and starts small.
- Excellent stakeholder communication skills.
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party partner.
The compensation range for this role is either €75,000 to €100,000 annually, depending on seniority level. This was established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we also provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks.