Fundrise offers several options for your work environment from any location in the United States: you can work as a fully-remote team member, either from your own home or an option for company-paid access to any WeWork office, from any location in the United States or you can work in-person at our Washington, DC headquarters if you reside in the area.
Fundrise is a financial technology company that is on a mission to build a better financial system for the individual. Founded in 2012, we’re the largest direct-to-investor real estate investment platform in the United States. We make institutional-quality real estate investments available to individual investors of every size at the touch of a button. We develop software to consume ever more of the value chain of the private investment industry. This pattern is an old story in other industries, but the broader financial system has managed to escape true disruption to date. While today we are focused on how to redefine the process of investing in real estate, we’ve always thought about our mission as bigger than just real estate investment. It’s a way to democratize and reimagine private markets altogether.
Since our launch, Fundrise has raised over $3.1 billion from investors in all 50 states and has been honored on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies and the Financial Times 2020 and 2021 ranking of the Americas’ fastest growing companies. We’ve also been recognized as Nerdwallet’s Best Real Estate Investment Platform of 2021.
As a Senior Product Manager for the Fundrise Real Estate Platform, you will implement, integrate and manage the suite of 3rd party business software applications that support the growth and operational excellence of Fundrise Real Estate.
By partnering with business users, product leadership, and engineering, you will manage the integration of 3rd party tools that complement Fundrise’s Proprietary Software. You will drive innovative solutions and integration of systems including financial consolidation and reporting, workflow management, data quality, and others. You will have an opportunity to join an established, growing team where managing work flows and surfacing accurate information at the right time is critical to the success of the organization. In this role, you will combine your communication, problem-solving, and execution skills with strategic sensibility and a passion for being outcome-oriented . You will bring the market context and technical expertise required to successfully navigate, configure, and integrate optimal third party solutions. Your goal will be to build trust with your stakeholders and deliver a suite of enterprise technology solutions befitting a top-25 real estate investor that scales as we grow to a top-5 firm over the next few years.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to understand business problems and needs. Then help define business requirements, prototype, implement, test, and deploy capabilities
- Participate in “build vs buy” evaluations of solutions to expand our technology capabilities, including detailed and thorough analysis of enterprise system capabilities, shortcomings, implementation and maintenance costs
- Learn and understand the full capabilities of our software ecosystem, enabling you to problem-solve, configure, and maintain solutions for the business.
- Build and maintain relationships with our external software vendors, serving as the first line of communication between our business and providers.
- Work closely with product and engineering to maintain seamless integration of data between enterprise systems that you administer and Fundrise’s proprietary software
- Manage change in the organization, including process improvements, user training, and transitional activities as they relate to your efforts.
- Establish and maintain an open, effective line of communication with the rest of the organization as to the status of in-progress builds, as well as outages / downtime and bug fixes
- 10+ years of professional work experience. Product experience in real estate, financial services, accounting, or investment management preferred
- Demonstrated success as a product manager, having brought together diverse stakeholder groups and delivered solutions that meaningfully improved business outcomes
- Experience in data modeling, integrating data across systems, and implementing data quality checks.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and configure 3rd party software tools to meet the needs of internal teams
- Experience with financial consolidation, accounting, and/or workflow management solutions such as OneStream, Anaplan, Blackline, etc. preferred
- Highly self-motivated and comfortable in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, taking initiative and/or lead role as necessary
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, information systems, accounting or related field a plus
- 5+ years of experience implementing and managing enterprise technology solutions at high growth companies
- Strong SQL skills
Benefits at Fundrise
• Great medical, dental, and vision insurance with coverage of 100% of employee premiums and 50% of dependent premiums
• Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses, dependent care, and parking
• 401(k) with 3% contributed by Fundrise, regardless of whether you are actively contributing yourself
• Fully covered life insurance and short-term disability
• Significant equity via our employee stock grant program
• Company-paid access to WeWork
• Gympass benefit including mental health resources
• Udemy license for on-demand continuous learning content
• Quarterly Book Initiative to select two books from a curated list related to a different topic each quarter
• Flexible PTO
• Employee Assistance Program
• Paid parental leave