Brightline is on a mission to build a bright future for every child, bringing extraordinary behavioral health care to children, teens, and their families.
We’re in the middle of a behavioral health crisis that we can’t ignore, especially not when it comes to our children. 1 in every 5 children has a behavioral health condition, yet up to 80% still get little or no help. Far too many families face insurmountable barriers when their child really needs help, and parents are too often left feeling alone and without the support they need. We can do so much better. That’s why we’re here!
Brightline is convening a team of leading clinicians, technologists, business leaders, and creative thinkers to completely transform what behavioral health care looks like. Together, we’re building exceptional technology and real-world care to bring a warm, supportive, and goal-oriented experience to families. And we’re all here to help families thrive.
About the Role
We are looking for a product manager who owns the enterprise operating system that enables us to partner with the largest employers, health plans and health systems for our users. This product leader will directly drive the evolution of our revenue cycle to ensure that cost isn’t a factor preventing our members–families and children seeking extraordinary behavioral healthcare–from ongoing care.
This PM leader will craft the roadmap for our member eligibility experience, operational and financial infrastructure, as well as external integrations that allow us to re-invent healthcare’s operating system. This influential role will partner closely with other leaders spanning Design, Engineering, Implementation, Finance, and Operations.
- Own the revenue cycle roadmap: Set the vision and prioritize solutions that will deliver an extraordinary product and service experience for families, including parents, teens, and young children.
- Drive decision-making with deep insights and empathy: partner cross functionality to understand and evaluate opportunities for increased transparency, speed, and accuracy in our revenue cycle functions. This will include finding an optimal solution towards eligibility, pricing, ICD/CPT assignment, billing workflow, denial reduction, and payment collection, among other areas of complexity.
- Craft new product concepts and validate continuously: Ideate unexpected solutions; seek feedback from our enterprise customers to validate what our customers need and love.
- Lead end-to-end product development: Steer new products from ideation through QA to launch, with relentless focus on execution and quality.
You will thrive at Brightline if you have:
- Passion for our mission to redefine behavioral health for children and their families
- Technical and analytical aptitude and confidence in learning new systems
- Unrelenting commitment to simplicity, clarity, and ease in experience design
- 3+ years leading product management, consulting, or technical program management for healthcare revenue cycle products.
- Exceptional skills in collaboration with internal and external teams and partners
- Outstanding written and verbal communication to influence and inspire teammates
- An undergraduate degree is required.
The Brightline team is headquartered in the SF Bay Area with a preference for local hires. However, remote candidates will be considered for this role.
Brightline is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience to apply.