Community powers direct relationships and one-on-one conversations between Leaders and their Members through text messaging at scale. Launched in 2019 and headquartered in Santa Monica, Calif., Community is breaking new ground in trusted marketing and communications channels by connecting Leaders–global pop culture stars, local community organizers, small business owners and brands–to their Members to drive conversations that convert into actions, sales, revenue and more.
Please Note: Los Angeles or Pacific time zone candidates only.
About the Role and Your Impact
As a Senior Product Manager, you will lead a cross-functional team to define, design, and deliver features that connect Community to our partners and SaaS platforms. You will dramatically scale our existing integrations and make them more robust. You are a seasoned product leader who brings expertise in digital marketing, analytics, roadmapping, product strategy, and more. You have experience in B2B environments, taking products that have found early traction and scaling them into household names. You are adept at collaborating with a variety of teams and stakeholders, and effective at quickly iterating through technical challenges.
You will be working with a distributed, remote-first team that spans across North America, Europe, and beyond. Your work will go into the hands of some of the most influential people in the world to reach tens of millions of members in their communities. Not only will you have an opportunity to drive change at a rapidly growing organization, you will also partner with a high-calibre engineering team and closely collaborate with leadership.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate across the organization to identify and prioritize opportunities for high-impact MarTech & CRM integrations while championing products and features from conception to implementation
- Understand the competitive landscape by keeping up with the latest trends in marketing systems, communications, and social technologies
- Set long-term vision and strategy to solidify Community as part of every CMO’s core marketing stack and ensure that we are measuring the success and efficiency of our integrations as we execute
- Create and manage a feature backlog and drive roadmap planning, prioritizing new features based on user needs, business goals, and technical feasibility
- Inspire a high performing team to continue generating novel approaches to how we deliver value to our customers
- Demonstrate strong product judgment with an ability to formulate product strategy and present measurable objectives to achieve business goals
- Work cross-functionally with Senior Directors of Enterprise and Mid-Market Sales Strategy to identify, define, and ship the highest value integrations
- Work closely with partnerships, sales, and marketing teams teams to launch new features, develop release communication and go-to-market plans, and drive product adoption
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years relevant experience in Product Management
- Intimate knowledge of marketing and communication channels including MarTech, CRM, and other relevant systems such as Salesforce, Marketo, Klayvio etc.
- Demonstrated track record of success in the scaling up stage of high-growth B2B SaaS products
- Passion and experience shipping complex technical integrations and accompanying UX from beginning to end, including iteration and improvements
- A customer-oriented approach. You have an exceptional ability to understand customer challenges and are able to articulate a vision to solve them
- High-level project management and tracking skills to help drive new features from conception to execution
- A natural ability to establish trust, respect, and collaborate with a senior team of engineers
- High EQ with excellent written and oral communication skills
- BS in Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics or relevant technical field a plus
Community is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We commit ourselves to inclusivity across race, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, body size, disability, age, and class – in everything we do.