About Snap! Mobile, Inc:
Snap! Mobile has been proudly supporting programs around the country with simple and dependable services since 2014. Snap! Raise has brought in over $700 million dollars for over 100,000 groups and teams through over 12.5 million participants and donors. In addition to the Snap! Raise fundraising platform, Snap! Mobile further supports schools, groups, and teams with its other brands Snap! Spend (money management tools), Snap! Store (spirit wear), and Snap! Manage (integrated scheduling, communication, and registration platform).
About the Role:
The Sr. Product Manager is the person who identifies the customer need and the larger business objectives that a product or feature will fulfill articulates what success looks like for a product and rallies a team to turn that vision into a reality.
- Smart, energetic, hard-working, and creative with a work-hard play-hard mentality to own building and delivering new products and value to market.
- Passionate about and experienced in Strategy, Product Management and owning end to end delivery of value
- Excited to work with a diverse set of technical and non-technical users, teams and stakeholders to build the next highest value for your customers and stakeholders
- Highly technically competent with a working knowledge on technology stack for Mobile Apps. Have hand on technical background and worked on technology products.
- Comfortable managing unique and high rewarding projects in demanding timelines
The Sr. Product Manager, Snap! Apps will envision, define and shape the very first Snap! Mobile App as well as other eComm & Fan Engagement Apps – which will be a key differentiation in our platform offering. The product set includes most if not all existing Snap! Mobile solutions in one App! Including fundraising, Scheduling, Registrations, Roster Management, sponsorship and more. You will work closely with the Sales, Marketing, Product, and Engineering teams to ensure the App experience is optimized for Athletic Directors, group leaders, parents, and kids. This product will be tightly integrated with other Snap! products to ensure accurate and timely information is provided to parents and students.
This is a Full-Time, hybrid position, based in Omaha, Nebraska.
Sr. Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers
- Define the vision for the product
- Aligning stakeholders around the vision for the product
- Work closely with engineering, design, business development, marketing, and stakeholders on strategic initiatives
- Lead product and technology roadmaps from concept to execution with a focus on High-integrity commitments
- Identify, assess, and manage risks and tradeoffs
- Balance business needs with technical constraints
- Monitor the market and develop competitive analyses
- Measure, collect, and synthesize data and KPIs to understand and drive product value decision making, prioritization improvements and better understand our Customer’s and Seller’s needs
- Use Google Analytics and Marketing data to report on performance and to support Decision making.
- Support A/B Product Testing team with testing of features and changes
A motivated self-starter who puts the customer first, the Sr. Product Manager:
- Is Entrepreneurial and relentless innovator
- Is a strong communicator.
- Defines the vision for the product.
- Is the voice of the customer
- Can deal with competing priorities
- Challenges status quo and champions best-in-class solutions and problem solving
- Has a sharp eye for detail and delivers high quality work
Basic Experience, Skills, and Abilities in a Sr. Product Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent hands-on software development experience
- 8+ years’ work experience in product management in a software applications environment
- Experience with consumer apps and mobile Applications
- Proven Product Management experience of managing multiple initiatives with competing priorities, multiple external dependencies and disparate resourcing
- Experience working directly with Marketing, Finance, Sales, engineering & design/UX teams in an Agile environment. Ability to thrive in a fast paced, changing environment
- Ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Experience with designing products, production release cycles and product planning and requirements gathering
- Experience with software development and documentation tools such as Confluence, JIRA and standard measurement platforms such as Google Analytics, Tableau, and Full Story
- Strong attention to detail and excellent written communication skills, understanding and conveying our tone of voice as well as understanding our audiences
- Passion for collaborating with high energy and focus, driving results across multiple projects
- Experience with Agile development approach and tools is a must (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, SAFE, OKRs)
- An understanding of Software Development practices
- Analytical skills to draw conclusions from data and sales reports; Actively seek data to drive sound decision making
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Abilities in a Sr. Product Manager:
- MBA or equivalent business education
- Experience in sponsorship or advertising platforms is an advantage
- Data analytics, Google AdWords / SEO Knowledge an advantage
- Design Experience an advantage
Compensation: $125k – $155k Depending on level of experience
Snap! Mobile is proud to offer the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with a 4% match from the company
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Unlimited PTO