Groove is a sales productivity platform that enables revenue leaders to increase dollars per rep across every division of the enterprise. More than 70,000 users at customers including Google, Uber, and Capital One leverage Groove to be more efficient and effective. Learn more: https://groove.co.
We value unconventional candidates and people who are looking for stretch roles; therefore, we encourage people to apply even if their experience does not meet every single qualification.
Groove is looking for a strong Product Marketing Manager for our rapidly growing team, who will be responsible for creating and executing successful product launch and user adoption strategies across key platform segments. Ideal candidates will collaborate across functions to deliver effective product marketing strategies that meet specified business objectives. The Product Marketing Managers will act as the “voice of the market,” maintaining a deep understanding of customer and prospect use cases to help drive high product adoption and differentiated roadmap.
- Develop and own go-to-market execution of new product features and strategic initiatives that drive awareness, engagement, and adoption.
- Lead cross-functional initiatives to plan and execute successful product launches for both new and existing releases. Ensure product messaging is effective and aligned both internally and externally.
- Be the expert in market trends and a champion of our customers to develop value based product messaging and positioning for a wide range of buyer and user personas.
- Collaborate with our PMM of Content to understand our competitor product offerings and to inform sales/marketing strategies and product messaging.
- Create impactful, easy-to-understand presentations, collateral, and training that empower our sales and customer success teams to keep a competitive edge.
- Team up with Product Managers to drive product ideation and develop demo scripts, training videos, and interactive tools that address specific user flows and use cases.
- Partner with other marketing functions on content strategy and messaging for collateral that includes the corporate website, advertisements, blog posts, presentations, videos, white papers, datasheets and webinars.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience.
- Excellent executive-level verbal and written communication skills.
- A solid understanding and appreciation of other departmental functions including product, sales, marketing, revenue operations, and customer support.
- Proven experience successfully launching and driving adoption for products and services.
- Strong organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience with productivity tools and analytics/insights.
Benefits and Perks
- Stock options
- 401k match
- Unlimited PTO for US employees
- Medical/dental/vision insurance, employee premiums covered at 99%!
- Company-paid life insurance
- 100% Remote Workforce
- 12 Paid holidays
- Professional development opportunities
- Company-wide and team-building retreats & virtual events
- Fun, collaborative, and balanced culture
- Monthly Wellness Stipend
*Benefits and perks may vary per country*
Our Culture and Core Values
At Groove we have three simple values: Team over Self, Care More and Enjoy the Journey and we take them seriously. Our teams are on a journey of building and growing a leading-edge company that drives huge value for our users. Our environment allows for self-motivated people to wear multiple hats, build processes from scratch, think outside the box and work with a diverse team based around the world. These are only a few of the reasons that we have a five-star rating on Glassdoor.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Groove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We offer highly competitive compensation packages and excellent benefits, including medical/dental/vision insurance, flexible PTO, and a matching 401K.