Eventbrite has built a world class platform for event creators, enabling creators around the world to build and grow their live event businesses on Eventbrite. We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager who can use customer insights to help craft product positioning, inform the product roadmap, develop and execute go-to-market strategies, and create content that clearly communicates the value of Eventbrite’s product and services.
The product marketing team at Eventbrite owns the development of positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategies for Eventbrite’s suite of products and services. We work cross-functionally to generate customer insights, partnering closely with the Product, Communications, Sales, Customer Success, and Data teams to leverage those insights to articulate the value of Eventbrite to our customers and ensure they understand how Eventbrite’s product and features can enable their success.
As a product marketing manager, you will partner closely with the product, insights, and content teams to help create messaging, positioning, and content that clearly communicates the value of Eventbrite’s product and services and increases adoption of features creators need to successfully grow their events business. You will help lead segmentation strategies, contribute to the development of user journeys based on segmentation research, and help us position and differentiate our products based on competitive insights.
- Develop go-to-market strategies, drive launches, and follow-through on adoption targets, tracking and analyzing the success of all activities
- Develop positioning and messaging based on market research and competitive insights, talking regularly to customers and working with our research and customer-facing teams to develop qualitative and quantitative insights.
- Help drive adoption of key features across the customer lifecycle, working closely with the Product team to help shape the roadmap and the Content team to develop educational how-to and launch assets.
- Understand and advocate for the needs of existing and potential customers, be informed about the competitive landscape, and be the go-to-market expert in your area across the business.
THE SKILL SET
- Passion for live events and entrepreneurial mindset
- 5-7 years relevant experience, including 3+ years in product marketing, product management, or go-to-market experience
- Experience crafting B2B or B2B2C product-centric content and marketing campaigns
- Strong communication and presentation skills with ability to confidently present to executives/senior management and peers
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally, collaborate, and influence as part of a team
- Adaptability and ability to see projects through despite an often-changing market and competitive landscape
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time, prioritizing and organizing effectively
- Equally confident writing blog posts and analyzing data
WHAT WE OFFER
At Eventbrite, we strive to support our Britelings and their loved ones through different stages of life with robust and attractive benefits, financial and physical wellness options, and great perks.
In addition to offering a competitive salary and company stock, we have other great benefits available. In the Briteland, you’ll find great medical plans, fertility and adoption benefits, wellness reimbursement, generous parental leave, on-site services, and much more.
We care about your mental health and wellbeing
Our employees enjoy free coaching sessions with Modern Health. We also offer free therapy sessions with a psychologist. You’ll also have access to private medical insurance for you and your family, that includes dental care. And if you like sports, we have our wellness program to pay for your gym expenses.
Ongoing training and career development is an important part of our culture
We offer unlimited access to courses in Udemy, language exchange programs, internal training, Briteling talks, workshops and weekly sessions with our CEO
Work-life balance is extremely important to us
Our employees can choose what works best for them: work in one of our offices, be fully remote or the best of both worlds! We believe in a flexible working environment to allow Britelings to perform at their best ensuring a healthy work-life balance. We have recently implemented Britebreak Fridays: all Britelings turn off their computers and take the first Friday of every month off to focus on their wellbeing.
Eventbrite is a global self-service ticketing and experience technology platform that serves a community of nearly one million event creators in over 180 countries. Since inception, Eventbrite has been at the center of the experience economy, transforming the way people organize and attend events. The Eventbrite platform provides an intuitive, secure, and reliable service that enables creators to plan and execute their live and online events, whether it’s an annual culinary festival attracting thousands of foodies, a professional webinar, a weekly yoga workshop or a youth dance class. With over 300 million tickets distributed to more than 4 million experiences in 2019, Eventbrite is where people all over the world discover new things to do or new ways to do more of what they love.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.