Inrupt is seeking a Senior Product Marketing specialist that will be instrumental in defining our product and market positioning. This role will take ownership of growing our customer base and platform adoption through a wide range of marketing efforts.
This role is responsible for all aspects of product marketing in service to our go-to-market efforts. This includes messaging and positioning, competitive differentiation, content creation, field enablement, and analyst relations. Our products are quite technical and aimed at a technical audience, so familiarity with the enterprise software space is paramount.
You will work together closely with Inrupt product management, engineering, sales, and marketing to align and communicate Inrupt’s vision to users, prospects, customers, and partners with the goal of driving adoption.
Success criteria include market expansion, internal and external validation, pipeline creation and customer success that translates into the growth of the developer communities and monetization. This person is the bridge that connects the marketing, sales, and product organizations and is critical to the company’s success.
- Shape product strategy and go-to-market by identifying emerging, high-growth market segments, capturing customer requirements and buyer insights.
- Develop compelling messages, positioning, case studies, and content that addresses developer, business, and C-suite audiences.
- Create, curate, and present compelling content for consumption on the web, press releases, executive briefings, blogs and sales enablement. This content should bring the key business and technology elements of our product story to life.
- Generate collateral and tools to support our account teams and to differentiate our products from alternate vendors.
- Represent Inrupt to external parties, including the developer community, customers, partners, analysts, and press.
- Support complex sales cycles in Fortune 100 companies.
- Define end-to-end go-to-market plans with measurable KPIs against key goals and produce reporting on key initiatives at the company level.
- You are an experienced public speaker with excellent presentation, verbal communication and writing skills.
- You are able to explain complex technical concepts in simple and easily understandable terms.
- You excel at leadership and teamwork.
- You are able to collaborate effectively with Product, Engineering, Sales, Partners and Marketing.
- Technically savvy with regards to our products, solutions, and industries we play in — or capable of learning these topics quickly.
- Comfortable working in a cross-functional role with a distributed team.
- Several years experience leading outbound product initiatives focused on enterprise customers with complex requirements.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org