Do you have a passion for analytics and insights? The Articulate Business Intelligence team is looking for a Program Manager to help drive Analytics programs and lead a cross-organizational effort in turning data to business insights.
The ideal candidate has a passion for finding and delivering compelling insights and powerful stories. You’re energized by bringing teams together to address complex challenges through analytics. You are a hypothesis-driven, creative design thinker and can bring your left and right brain to work every day. This is a newly reimagined role, so the ability to pivot and flex to meet the needs of the business is essential.
This position will report to our Sr. Director of Business Intelligence.
What you’ll do:
- Build an analytical framework for internal customers: delivering ad-hoc analyses, automated dashboards, and self-service reporting tools to surface key insights to stakeholders.
- Interview and gather requirements from a broad set of stakeholders to develop a deep understanding of actionable insights that they need.
- Prioritize, assign, and deliver analytics solutions such as Looker reports and dashboards by partnering with analysts, data engineering, and data scientists.
- Translate data derived from a mix of qualitative and quantitative data, including NPS, CSAT, and other Voice of the Customer sources into insights to address the most important customer challenges and drive organizational improvements.
- Continually evolve the processes that ensure that Analytics initiatives are tracked, our risks are highlighted, and our programs are satisfying internal customers’ needs.
What you should have:
- Curiosity and a drive to understand and clarify complex topics.
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to synthesize vague business needs into requirements that can be addressed through analytics
- Experience in presenting ideas, analysis and distilled actionable insights internally and externally.
- 5+ years experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams in a program management role.
- 3+ years experience in analytics, data management, customer experience (CX) program or consulting role.
- Experience working with CRM (Salesforce) and BI tools such as Looker.
- Ability to define Program Management strategies; ability to deliver independently, with limited guidance and structure
You’re the ideal candidate if you have:
- A strong portfolio of analytics programs and initiatives that you successfully built, nurtured, and scaled.
- Experience creating compelling stories with data, connecting actionable insights to business problems and making recommendations.
- Experience leveraging data visualization tools to tell a story.
- Communicate statistical analyses and results, along with implications to non-technical audiences.
- Strong critical thinking, including advanced analytical and problem solving skills
You have read our human-centered organization framework and are in sync with it 100%.
Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 111,965+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 100 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 1,035,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.
We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We’re all free to exercise our crafts the best way we know how to reach our goals as individuals and teams. Each and every one of us is focused on producing results that directly impact the company’s success. And we all strive to do what’s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits.
We honor people’s humanity in all of our disparate experiences and social locations, accepting each person as an individual with a story worth listening to and honoring. We believe that honoring everyone’s humanity means being committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.