Senior Programmatic Strategist
Team: Client Services
Reporting to: Group Account Director
Estimated Start: July 2021
Location: REMOTE – Eastern or Central Time Zone preferred
Work Authorization: This role is open to US Citizens/Permanent Residents and non-citizens allowed to work for any US employer. We are unable to sponsor any work authorizations for this role.
What’s the role
We’re looking for a Senior Programmatic Strategist serve as a technical and strategic subject matter expert in programmatic. They will lead assigned client accounts, foster industry partnerships and project manage within their client Hive to ensure best-in-class programmatic deliverables and performance!
Tell me about the company
Brainlabs is an experimentation-led agency famed for its world-class company culture. We seek to create an environment where everyone is excited to come to work and contribute to our two-fold mission:
- to change the future of digital advertising
- to build the best company to work for
For more info why not take a look at our company handbook and our employer pledge which sets out our aim to be remarkable in diversity and inclusion, team spirit, client work, career progression, and fun.
Give me a breakdown of what a Senior Programmatic Strategist at Brainlabs does:
- Programmatic lead within Hive, responsible for status calls, pitches, cross sells, business reviews and managing client communication
- Recognize and proactively manage performance or relationship issues, including by not limited to client contact changes, missed goals, and flat or negative growth
Strategy and Planning
- Develop and present integrated, omnichannel programmatic strategy and media plans, leveraging DSP and industry partners for innovative, cutting edge approaches
- Collaborate with planning, strategy and data analytics strategy/science to deliver best-in-class activation plans
- Lead deck creation for business reviews, cohesively tying in a performance, strategic approach and story
- Proactively foster relationships with DSPs, publishers, SSPs and ad tech partners, embodying a never ending path of learning
- Collaborate and/or lead programmatic strategic approach and deck creation for pitches and cross sell opportunities, cohesively tying in a strategic approach and story
- Responsible for project management and delegation of all programmatic within Hive, ensuring we fulfill client contracts, promised strategy and SLA’s
Leadership and Management
- Manage up to 3 direct reports and mentor indirect managees utilizing a strengths-based coaching approach, positive patient demeanor and effective stress and emotion self management
- Ensure budgets, optimizations, and performance are executed and aligned with client goals and Brainlabs global best practices
- Make data-driven recommendations that beat client goals and expectations and foster our “test and learn” methodology
Technology and Experimentation
- Proactively recommend enhancements and additions to Brainlabs’ proprietary tech offering
What talents and experience would suit this role?
- Minimum of 3-years hands-on experience managing programmatic campaigns for a variety of clients
- Experience using DV360, CM360 and brand safety providers (IAS, DoubleVerify, MOAT etc)
- Minimum of 1-year client-facing experience
- Experience with PMP negotiation and setup
- Experience and/or exposure with trafficking and ad operations
- Experience working both collaboratively and independently
- Demonstrated proficiency, comfort and expertise within DSPs
- Proven organizational, project, and time management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbally, with the ability to provide actionable insights for all levels of an organization
- Demonstrated interpersonal and intrapersonal skills with a passion for collaboration and “one team” spirit
- High degree of accuracy, vigilance and attention to detail
- Possess keen critical thinking and analytical skills
- Be curious and inquisitive — know how the platforms work and more importantly, know how to game them
- Proven skills with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets & Slides) or Microsoft equivalence
- Demonstrate alignment to our company values
Brainlabs actively seeks and encourages applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds and identities. More specifically, our equal opportunities and diversity monitoring data indicates that we under-represent BIPOC ethnic groups, so we actively encourage applications from BIPOC candidates.
Thank you for your interest in Brainlabs! We look forward to getting to know you!
When you apply to work at Brainlabs, we may use your application data to make employment decisions, but your data will not be distributed or used elsewhere unless you are hired as an employee. All applications ask for your consent to allow us to process your personal data. However, you have the right to withdraw your information at any point by reaching out to email@example.com.