Senior Project Manager Onboarding
Location: Texas, Washington, Nebraska, Minnesota, California
Customers expect to be immediately recognized while receiving personalized service delivered consistently across interactions and channels. Unfortunately, companies are struggling to keep up with these expectations. Tenfold provides the connective tissue between a company’s communication platforms and customer data, empowering sales and service teams with a 360-degree view of a customer at the moment of interaction, capturing 100% of customer conversations, and automating repetitive and time-consuming steps across disparate systems.
Backed by Andreessen-Horowitz, Salesforce Ventures, and NextCoast, Tenfold transforms customer engagement for more than 600 customers in over 50 countries including several F100 companies.
At Tenfold, we are changing the way that companies recognize and respond to their customers at the moment of interaction, helping them have better customer conversations. In the past, you would contact a company through their customer service line and quickly become frustrated having to provide your account number or basic information over and over again, waiting on hold through long periods of silence while the rep looks up basic information. It’s an everyday stressor that’s outdated and unnecessary and it is also why we started Tenfold.
Tenfold enables companies to better engage with customers and improve their customer experience by automatically syncing the data between their existing CRM system, telephony platform, and other digital channels (email, SMS, chat, etc.). Customer-facing agents will have added insightful context to the person they’re speaking with, allowing them to have more personal and productive conversations.
Tenfold is used primarily by sales and customer support teams to ultimately serve their existing and future customers better by having more meaningful conversations leading to happier customers. Sales members can personalize their conversations to convert more. Customer support agents can serve more customers in a more efficient manner.
Tenfold is looking for a Senior Project Manager Onboarding to join our growing team. In this role you will directly manage implementations of new and existing Tenfold customers, working with each customer to understand their key business objectives and ensure efficient integration of relevant systems. You will work in close partnership with our Support, Sales, Customer Success, Partner, and Engineering teams. The right person will have a consistent track record of success building rapport with customers and working effectively with diverse stakeholder groups from marketers to developers to C-Level executives. Overall we want problem solvers to help our customers start realizing the value of Tenfold from day one. As a Project Manager you will:
- Proactively plan and manage the Implementation & Onboarding process for Strategic and Tactical customers
- Must have a strong track record of extensive project planning and documentation
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional peers to deliver software on time and within budget.
- Communicating with customers and partners to help provide business value
- Must have a strong track record of building customer status reports with major milestones, status, risks, decisions, etc.
- Must have a strong track record of handling challenging customer situations including how to artfully deal with demanding customers asking for new feature requirements and keeping customers on track with what was contracted and what the product can deliver
- Participate in recurring Implementation & Onboarding standups/meetings
- Work closely with Implementation & Onboarding Program Managers to ensure alignment
- Articulate clearly and swiftly identify and escalate client issues both internally and externally, as needed
- Strong leadership abilities to rally both customer and internal resources around the project.
- Conduct kick-off meetings where the Project Manager prepares for and leads the sessions.
- Project Manager kicks off every call and guides both internal and customer resources to conclusions and moving discussions forward.
- 7+ years experience and proven success managing software implementation projects at the Enterprise-level
- 2+ years technical experience (Bonus: CTI related experience, familiarity with popular CRMs, telephony vendors)
- Proven success working in a remote office environment – highly responsive and self-accountable with minimal supervision.
- Creative problem solver with a bias towards action
- Learning mindset with a hunger for personal and professional development
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to navigate competing priorities and maximize impact by balancing urgency & importance of each while managing stakeholder expectations
- Capable of relating complex technology-related business issues to audiences comprised of diverse stakeholder groups with varying ranges of technical expertise
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Task-focused, Goal-oriented, and Naturally Curious
- Collaborative nature, team-driven with flexibility in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with Smartsheet, Excel/Google Sheets for project management
Working at Tenfold:
- Competitive Salaries
- Variable Compensation based on Successful Attainment of Measured Goals
- Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- FSA Medical and Dependent Care available
- Short and Long-term Disability available
- Life and AD&D Insurance available
- Generous Vacation time
- Rapidly Growing Organization poised for Growth and Career Development
- Exciting Customer base and Quality Opportunities for Advancement
- Austin Hottest Startups Watch list
- 100% Remote-Focused Organization with a Global Employee base
As a US employer, Tenfold is required to verify all employees, regardless of citizenship or national origin, are eligible to work in the United States.