Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We’re backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we’re all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and pro-activity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
Senior Recruiting Manager
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a difference in the global employment space as a Recruiting Manager on our People Team. As our Recruiting Manager, you will support a team of Recruiters, Sourcers and Talent Coordinators to meet and exceed our ambitious hiring goals, optimize recruiting processes and ensure an amazing, inclusive candidate experience.
- Manage, develop and motivate a team of Recruiters, Sourcers and Talent Coordinators.
- Ensure the team is on target to achieve monthly and quarterly hiring goals.
- Partner with Hiring Managers, providing guidance, trainings and collaboration, to produce a seamless, impactful and aligned hiring experience.
- Use data to communicate trends and make informed decisions to optimize and improve our talent strategies and processes.
- Continuously and proactively research, identify and implement best practices to ensure an inclusive, positive and efficient hiring process.
- Act as an advocate for remote working and values, ensuring our values are experienced throughout the hiring experience.
- 5+ years experience in Recruitment at a tech start-up or high scaling start-up with at least 2+ years experience managing a Recruiting team.
- Solid track record in results and moving at a pace to meet the companies scaling needs.
- Aligned to Remote’s values and a keen interest in finding the best talent in the world, one that matches these values.
- Ambitious and intentional about diversity and inclusion.
- Comfortable leading, providing feedback and maintaining stakeholder relationships.
- Motivated to stay aligned with creative tech tools to ensure a more diverse and automated hiring process.
- A growth mind-set. You can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change and do so quickly and effectively.
- Previous experience in a scaling tech start-up would be ideal, but not required.
- Experience with Greenhouse strongly preferred.
- Writes and speaks fluent English.
- It’s not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus.
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook, screen, peripherals)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- You’ll report to: Director of People
- Team: People
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with Hiring manager
- Interview with team (Recruiting Team)
- Interview with team (People Partner: Enablement)
- Interview with a founder (optional)
- (async) Offer
- Reference calls
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don’t forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) Thank you!