About This Role
Bounteous x Accolite makes the future faster for the world’s most ambitious brands. Our services span Strategy, Analytics, Digital Engineering, Cloud, Data & AI, Experience Design, and Marketing. We are guided by Co-Innovation, our proven methodology of collaborative partnership.
Bounteous x Accolite brings together 5000+ employees spanning North America, APAC, and EMEA, and partnerships with leading technology providers. Through advanced digital engineering, technology solutions, and data-driven digital experiences, we create exceptional and efficient business impact and help our clients win.
As a Salesforce Developer on our dynamic and innovative team, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the success of our projects through your expertise in communication, technical design, implementation, and quality assurance. The Salesforce Developer is responsible for independently engaging with clients to gather requirements, preparing comprehensive tech design documents, and delivering high-quality solutions while adhering to project timelines and deadlines.
Role and Responsibilities
- Possess complete understanding of individual project or modules within a larger project.
- Guide the software engineers in good programming discipline.
- Multi-task/work on several projects effectively and deliver within timeline.
- Exhibit excellent coding skills, adhering to standards, with minimal defects.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Understand low level designs and adhere to architecture decisions.
- Understand high level designs and participate in architectural discussions.
- Work independently and contribute to the overall delivery.
- Ability to interface 1-1 with the customer. Articulate the work done.
- Implement technical solutions that are proposed by Leads or Tech Specialist to solve real time business problem.
- Exposure to Full stack development or frameworks depending on technology stack.
- Exhibit strong full stack or appropriate framework and platform knowledge and propose solutions to customers.
- Participate and contribute to technical discussions / architecture proposals.
- Work on POCs and ability to present technical solutions.
- Come up with alternative solutions to effectively solve customer problems.
- Certified developers either internally or externally in their area of expertise.
- Takes interest in mentoring juniors and software engineers.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) – Articulates clearly, concisely and with context at all times
- High confidence and assertiveness skills – Has a cordial work relationship with peers and manager, Speaks his/her mind even during challenging situations, Proactively seeks help /assistance when in need
- Takes feedback positively and works on it seriously, is not afraid of making mistakes as part of learning, Open to working across projects & technologies.
- Good analytical & logical skills – Understands requirements quickly and accurately, proactively thinks through the solution and seeks clarification before coding.
- Explores the root causes of problems before taking action, Quickly learns the latest developments in technology and is able to apply it to the projects
- Good Interpersonal Skills – Builds good working relationship with team members.
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
In addition, you have the opportunity to participate in several Team Member Networks, sometimes referred to as employee resource groups (ERGs), that host space with individuals with shared identities, interests, and passions. Our Team Member Networks celebrate communities of color, life as a working parent or caregiver, the 2SLGBTQIA+ community, wellbeing, and more. Regardless of your respective identity, there are various avenues we involve team members in the Bounteous community.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.