Zonos is the cross-border technology solution for online retailers and other solutions providers that deal with global ecommerce. As a cloud provider located in St. George Utah, we contribute strongly to the Silicon Slopes community both in Northern Utah, as well as locally.
Zonos is looking for a full stack senior level engineer with a broad range of experience, who is driven to produce and ship high-quality software solutions.
- Work directly with customers and other departments within Zonos to come up with solutions to their international cross-border needs.
- Collaborate with other engineers and product managers to architect, create, and enhance current and new products.
- Create and build in-app workflows to better enhance CX in apps like Shopify, BigCommerce, and Magento.
- Integrate new Zonos APIs with existing extensions and the hosted checkout.
- Debug production issues across services at multiple levels of the stack.
- Build out new and prepare internal APIs for external customer use.
- Ensure that all plugins and systems are anti-fragil. (With SLAs in place, you will need to ensure uptime as well as speed and ease of use.)
- A self-starter attitude who enjoys a challenge and works hard
- 6+ years of development experience
- Experience with app builds in ecommerce platforms – specifically Shopify
- Experience with designing and integrating REST APIs
- The ability to think about systems and services and write high-quality code
- A strong desire to learn new technologies
- The ability to collaborate in a fast-paced environment involving different stakeholders and subject-matter experts
More about Zonos
Learn more about Zonos, our mission, and the type of company we are building.
At Zonos, we are looking for a people person who is hungry and willing to stretch and grow. Our roles are challenging for three reasons.
- International trade is complicated and takes a long time to learn.
- Working at a growing cloud technology company is challenging.
- You will be expected to learn new skills that you don’t currently have.