We’re a well-funded (Series A), remote-first team (40+ employees) on a mission to solve the complexities of managing datasets, ML infrastructure, ML models lifecycle, and other ML & data-centric workflows.
We value great collaboration and communication skills, both among internal teams and in how we interact with our users.
We take care to balance and be responsive to the needs of our open source community as well as our enterprise customers.
✅ Check out our open-source projects in GitHub
We’re seeking a strong python backend engineer to work on iterative.ai‘s SaaS offering – studio – a managed ML workspace/hub allowing for ML teams to share and collaborate experiments, models and more
Strong Python knowledge and excellent coding culture (standards, unit test, etc) are required.
- Discuss and research issues, bugs and new features.
- Take ownership of the full development lifecycle – From planning, through designing, execution, testing to supporting in production
- Document your code and share knowledge with the team
- Motivation and interest (Technologies, domain, customer impact)
- Love for clean & efficient code
- Remote work self-discipline – ability to focus and deliver reliably – respect team’s planning, deadlines, etc
- Excellent communication skills – clear, constructive, and respectful dialog with other team members, community
Great to have
- Experience working remotely
- Open source contributions or experience of maintaining, developing an open source project
- System programming experience – kernel, databases, etc.
- Machine Learning or Data Science experience
- Technical Leadership – contributing to the team’s growth and enriching other team members with your knowledge and experience
WHAT WE OFFER
🌎 Team is distributed remotely worldwide.
⚓️ Engineering team is involved in product discussions and planning. We do it openly via GitHub or Discord chat. Well-defined process that we all participate in improving.
🎤 Besides building the products and the business we participate in conferences (PyCon, PyData, O’Reilly AI, etc). We encourage and support the team in giving talks, writing blog-posts, and other activities.
⚕️ Great health coverage (medical, dental, vision) for you and your family, 100% paid by us (US only, but can discuss and reimburse, adjust the salary in other locations)
🛡️ 401K with 100% match up to 4% of annual salary (US only, but can discuss and reimburse, adjust the salary in other locations)
WE TAKE CARE OF OUR PEOPLE
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, ITERATIVE is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
Great health coverage for you and your family, 100% paid by us (US only, but can discuss and reimburse, adjust the salary in other locations)
Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
Unlimited PTO and sick days