About the team:
The HubSpot Threat Hunters team is charged with protecting our customers by systematically reducing HubSpot’s attack surface and improving the maturity of HubSpot’s Product Security. We create this path forward by mapping out HubSpot’s defenses, identifying and prioritizing improvements based on threat intelligence, and testing our applications and infrastructure to find and fix weaknesses.
The Threat Hunters team is composed of highly skilled individuals experienced in the security and development of Cloud services. This team provides support and guidance across both the Product and Security organizations at HubSpot. We are looking for experienced engineers from diverse backgrounds to augment the team’s skill set and offer new perspectives on security and risk and how it relates to HubSpot’s program.
In this role you will:
- Continuously measure HubSpot’s defenses, highlighting areas of strength and weakness
- Conduct research on campaigns and actors through technical analysis of data
- Provide security-focused recommendations based off of threat intelligence findings
- Perform red team exercises to find weaknesses in HubSpot’s services, tools, and infrastructure
- Maintain knowledge of the latest vulnerabilities, exploits, and the evolving threat landscape and distill that knowledge to other groups within HubSpot
- Create tools and monitoring that allow HubSpot developers to Use Good Judgement with regard to security, and allow faster identification, triage, and response during security incidents
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience developing cloud services or internal tools for secure development using Java and Python
- Understanding of secure development practices, public cloud, network, and host security
- Previous involvement or interest in red teaming, adversary emulation, or penetration testing
- Ability to communicate information about security and risk to a diverse audience
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.