We’re a well-funded (Series A), remote-first team (40+ employees) on a mission to solve the complexities of managing datasets, ML infrastructure, ML models lifecycle, and other ML & data-centric workflows.
We value great collaboration and communication skills, both among internal teams and in how we interact with our users.
We take care to balance and be responsive to the needs of our open source community as well as our enterprise customers.
✅ Check out our open-source projects in GitHub
Continuous Machine Learning is a set of best practices and open-source tools for continuous integration & delivery (CI/CD), with a focus on automating MLOps. Our tools include the eponymous CML (3k+ ⭐ on GitHub) for reporting as well as the Terraform Provider Iterative (TPI) library to connect cloud/on-premise resources to CI systems.
The team brings a combination of software engineering expertise & infrastructure management best practices to the MLOps world.
Join us if you love automation and building open source developer tools!
- Strong GoLang skills and excellent coding culture (standards, unit test, etc).
- IaC – Experience using Terraform to manage cloud infrastructure (or equivalent Infrastructure as Code).
- Hands-on experience with multiple cloud providers.
- Hands-on experience with multiple CI providers.
- Working with distributed systems & orchestrators.
- Highly communicative, likes discussing/incorporating alternative ideas with other team members, and responsive to external support requests.
- Ability to focus, communicate and deliver reliably in a fully asynchronous work environment.
Great to Have
- Open source contributions or experience of maintaining, developing an open source project.
- Machine learning or data science experience.
WHAT WE OFFER
🌎 Team is distributed remotely worldwide.
⚓️ Engineering team is involved in product discussions and planning. We do it openly via GitHub or Discord chat. Well-defined process that we all participate in improving.
🎤 Besides building the products and the business we participate in conferences (PyCon, PyData, O’Reilly AI, etc). We encourage and support the team in giving talks, writing blog-posts, and other activities.
⚕️ Great health coverage (medical, dental, vision) for you and your family, 100% paid by us (US only, but can discuss and reimburse, adjust the salary in other locations)
🛡️ 401K with 100% match up to 4% of annual salary (US only, but can discuss and reimburse, adjust the salary in other locations)
WE TAKE CARE OF OUR PEOPLE
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, ITERATIVE is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
Great health coverage for you and your family, 100% paid by us (US only, but can discuss and reimburse, adjust the salary in other locations)
Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
Unlimited PTO and sick days