60% of top research organizations trust Cayuse to help them modernize their research administration systems. Cayuse develops SaaS solutions that simplify the business of research administration, helping universities, and research organizations work smarter.
Cayuse empowers globally connected research that reimagines collaboration and drives societal progress. Our platform uniquely addresses the entire hierarchy of research challenges: minimizing risk, driving efficiency, optimizing planning, and enabling world-class, data-driven research management.
Over the past 2 decades, we’ve been on a journey to empower globally connected research. Cayuse has a strong backbone of customer- and employee- focused values that lead to a great working environment, and deliver on our mission: Empower organizations to conduct globally connected research and sponsored projects, advancing their impact on science, discovery, and society.
- Design, Develop, test, and maintain software solutions of moderate complexity.
- Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches.
- Work cross-functionally with various teams: product management, quality engineering, and across various product lines to deliver integrated solutions.
- Participate in agile planning and development lifecycle.
- Contribute to an inclusive work environment by valuing diverse perspectives, communicating positively, and appropriately involving others in the work.
- 5+ years of experience developing, maintaining, and innovating large scale web apps and services
- Expert knowledge and experience with PHP, Laravel, and Vue.JS frameworks
- Extensive experience with RHEL, MySQL
- Extensive experience with AWS, bitbucket CI/CD pipelines, Terraform
- Extensive experience with unit testing & test-driven development (TDD)
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM
- Experience with AWS SNS, SQS, and Lambda is a plus
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Competitive Medical Benefits (PPO + HSA available)
- Vision, Dental, Short-Term Disability fully covered by Cayuse
- Paid Time Off + Holidays + Flexible Work Schedule
- Remote Work or Commuter Stipend
- Equal Paid Parental Leave
- 401k with Employer Matching
- $30 Wellness Reimbursement
- Remote Work Environment, Supporting the Ultimate Employee Experience
- Fun, innovative Portland Office with Industrious Spirit Offering Kombucha and Cold Brew
This job is not open for any third party agencies.
Cayuse does not sponsor applications for work visas.