Every day, millions of people rely on WeTransfer to share their creative ideas.
Having made its name in the game of quick and simple file-sharing, WeTransfer has grown into an end-to-end suite of digital solutions with more than 87 million monthly active users in 190 countries. Beyond the WeTransfer.com platform, we have the storytelling platform WePresent, quick slide-making tool Paste, immersive sketching app Paper, and inspiration-capturing tool Collect. We design and deliver delightful experiences that continue to feel obvious and intuitive to millions of people—from our moms to your favorite artists. As a certified B-Corp, WeTransfer aims to be a sustainable and responsible tech company, balancing people, planet, and profit
So, the work we do matters. Come and be a part of it.
We are seeking an experienced Senior or Higher level Product Manager to shape the future of our suite of creative products. This role will be responsible for ensuring best user experience and market leadership of WeTransfer’s next generation of products. We’re seeking a candidate with a track record of designing inspiring products, focused on solving real world problems in delightful and innovative ways.
You’ll be joining the team at an exciting stage of new development as we build the next evolution of our service.
You will work closely with engineering, design, user research, data analysts, and marketing to design, build, release new features to market. We are a fast paced team with a growth mindset.
You should come from a background of Product Management, designing and shipping consumer facing products. You’ve shipped multiple releases and have lived through all aspects of the product lifecycle. Through your experience you understand how to lead a feature team and how to maximize the impact of working in a diverse team.
We are driven by a passion for our customers. Our products are used by 80 million passionate and creative customers monthly.
We strive to maintain a culture of kindness and inclusivity. Our team represents a variety of cultural backgrounds—open and clear communication is a priority. We believe diversity of perspective and experience are key to building great products. As a Product Manager at WeTransfer, you’ll play a key role in fostering collaboration and creating an environment where people can do their best work.
What you’ll do:
- Develop deep knowledge of the problems you’re addressing for customers. Articulate and frame those problems as opportunities for your team.
- Think big and collaborate with your team to imagine innovative solutions.
- Prioritize and manage the roadmap based on a wide range of inputs.
- Evaluate the impact of the features your team ships to customers.
- Motivate a group of committed, smart people to do great work.
What we’re looking for:
- 8+ years of experience building a strategy and then executing on it.
- You are comfortable leading and influencing a team without being their direct manager.
- You have launched and grown products in the past.
- You are comfortable in the entire development cycle: from envisioning a situation different from the status quo, to articulating a path to achieve that vision, to the detailed nitty gritty of a release crunch.
- You have a strong affinity and curiosity for product engineering.
- You balance qualitative and quantitative research to validate your assumptions.
- You are self-motivated, humble, and eager to contribute to our dent in the universe.
- You are not precious about ideas, are naturally curious and look to users insights for guidance on decisions.
- You are self-driven and can manage change. You love to put things in motion and love the responsibility that comes with it.
- Appreciate the art of simple and beautiful user experiences.
- You have had enough experience to demonstrate successes, failures and learnings.
WeTransfer is an equal opportunity employer and we pride ourselves on the diversity of our people. We welcome you, and everything that makes you—well, you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status.
A note on remote
Covid has changed the world. Just as much as it changed us. While we can’t wait until offices re-open, being at the office will not be mandatory in the future. This way, you get the best from both worlds. That move is still pretty new for us though, we are getting there, we are writing more, doing more async communication, and are now ready to take it to the next level.