Our mission at HubSpot is to Help Millions of Organizations Grow Better. Our FinTech team contributes to that mission by developing and supporting the technology that drives our financial, billing, and payments infrastructure. We strive to provide a world-class purchase and billing management experience for our customers and serve as a technology partner for our Finance organization in order to deliver on strategic business initiatives.
FinTech Senior Systems Analysts are responsible for managing the internally-built and third-party financial systems we use to run our business. Our portfolio includes billing, subscription management, finance & accounting, payment processing systems, and more.
In this role you will work on a dedicated team responsible for solving mission critical business problems. You will collaborate with designers, product managers, engineers, and internal business partners to continuously improve our products and the systems that underpin them.
In order to be successful, you will need to be able to combine business process knowledge with deep technical understanding of related systems and software to help identify and implement scalable solutions.
Senior Systems Analysts at HubSpot have a few things in common: they have an eye for scale with previous success in implementing scalable products / systems along cross-functional teams, they partner with operations teams and other business partners to understand pain points and areas of opportunity, and thrive in an ever-evolving, fast-paced landscape.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Become an expert in our core financial tools (Netsuite) and have a clear understanding of the current pain points and business problems that the company is facing
- Analyze and uncover root causes for problems and work closely with finance teams like accounting, treasury and collections
- Partner with PMs, Engineers, and Designers in the Product organization to understand dependencies and scalable solutions
- Translate business requirements into implementation plans and deliver on execution
- Spec, build, and monitor system integrations
- Relentlessly focus on quality – quality of data, performance, user experience, etc
- Leverage data to identify areas of high impact
- Work under pressure – it comes with the territory when you’re in the middle of every major strategic initiative we have
What we are looking for:
- An exceptional collaborator and communicator
- Experience implementing and managing financial and e-commerce systems (with a focus on NetSuite)
- Strong technical acumen – namely SuiteAnalytics, SuiteBuilder, SuiteBundler, SuiteFlow, and SuiteScript
- Comfort with core financial processes, such as Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, and Record to Report
- Financial transformation expertise, leading change management considering systems and processes
- Experience with data analysis – SQL / Looker experience is a plus
- You are adaptable and have demonstrated pivoting your role, strategy, or perspective based on new information or business needs
- Demonstrated proficiency at navigating ambiguity
- Empathy for our customers and end users
If you like solving hard problems, become energized in high pressure situations, and want to work with amazing peers – please apply and come help us make HubSpot an even more successful company.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.