**Note that you don’t need to possess 100% of the qualities to be considered**
**Women, BIPOC, LGBTQ, and other under-represented groups are highly encouraged to apply**
About Jama Software:
Jama Software is passionate about improving innovation success. Numerous firsts for humanity in fields such as fuel cells, electrification, space, autonomous vehicles, surgical robotics, and more all rely on Jama Connect™ to minimize the risk of product failure, delays, cost overruns, compliance gaps, defects, and rework. Jama Connect™ uniquely builds Living Requirements™ that form the digital thread through siloed development, test and risk activities to provide end-to-end compliance, risk mitigation, and process improvement. Our rapidly growing customer base of more than 12.5 million users across 30 countries spans the automotive, medical device, life sciences, semiconductor, aerospace & defense, industrial manufacturing, financial services, and insurance industries.
You are a critical thinker and approach problem resolution creatively. Clear communication is essential, so the ideal candidate is phenomenal at speaking and writing to various audiences and is able to understand the unique needs of myriad partners. You possess a service-oriented personality; can operate with humility and flexibility; you can be trusted work independently as well as collaboratively; and you have a keen eye for detail. We’re a small team and hold one another accountable for how we work with others, developing our skills and helping others to do the same. If you believe success lies in helping to ensure we all win, this may be the role for you
In this role, you will:
- Build strong working relationships across the various teams and geos at Jama. Develop trust and effective lines of communication.
- Architect, administer and secure cloud infrastructure solutions built on AWS and Azure.
- Develop and implement automation frameworks, taking manual processes and turning them into something admins/engineers don’t have to touch.
- Design, build, configure and fix SAML/OAuth solutions for core line-of-business applications for all departments.
- Write and publish user documentation on configuration, processes and procedures followed by the team
- Administer, configure, provision and secure SaaS Enterprise Applications such as Microsoft 365, Zoom, Slack, etc.
- Serve as a Tier III escalation point for IT team, providing remote support for users of various technical backgrounds around the globe.
- Execute SSO integrations with in-house applications, third party applications, and SaaS applications for provisioning, identity access management, and the development of connectors between IAM tools and system resources.
- Perform regular proactive maintenance of our endpoint management platforms and critical infrastructure. Ensure the configuration, connectivity, policies and updates are monitored and handled effectively.
- Implement and maintain security policies and standards in accordance with our standards and compliance objectives.
- Perform analysis of systems and identify problem areas before and after deployments, identify ways of enhancing existing systems.
- Participate in On-Call schedule to ensure triggered alerts are acknowledged and resolved with minimal or no downtime according to SLAs.
- Lend a helping hand in the effective use of and training in computer hardware, OS, software, and telephony solutions.
- Coordinate user accounts changes (add, remove, updates) in Active Directory, SaaS platforms, and software.
- Subject matter expertise in SSO and Federated Identity Management (i.e. SAML, OpenID, OAuth and other industry standard authentication/authorization solutions).
- Solid background in network technologies. On-site AND remote (i.e. Cisco, Aerohive, Meraki, Palo Alto, Juniper, Checkpoint, etc.).
- Deep understanding of network protocols, such as DNS, DHCP, SNMP, VPN, etc.
- Background in VMware vSphere/vCenter enterprise-level design and administration.
- Experience in installation, administration and troubleshooting of client and server operating environments from Microsoft (Windows) and open-source Linux (mostly Ubuntu, some CentOS) to Mac OS X.
- Understanding of industry security practices, including zero-trust, MFA, user behavior analytics, inter-datacenter encryption/decryption.
- Experience in premise/cloud/hybrid-cloud infrastructure administration design and support.
- Experience with Microsoft O365, including implementation and administration.
- Managing Active Directory environments and related technologies; domain controllers, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy.
- Knowledge of one or more scripting technologies (PowerShell, Python, PHP, BASH, batch scripting).
- Automation and its implementation, using platforms like Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc.
- AWS/Azure full- stack (networking, containers, DBs, security, and cloud native services) design, architecture, and implementation experience. Certifications are a big bonus.
- Solid understanding of advanced networking technologies and the full networking stack.
- Knowledge and experience of implementing and administering containers (Docker, Kubernetes, vSphere Native Containers, Openstack Magnum, etc).
- Experience working with web server technologies (ex. IIS, LAMP). Programming experience, for both backend and web-based front-end platforms is desirable.
- Experience with CDNs in routing, and cache design policies.
Strengths You’ll Need
- Prioritize your time and focus on quality delivery as you make commitments
- Be authentic and communicate optimally, both written and verbal, technical concepts in a format that’s clear and speaks to the target audience. Build trust and rapport with colleagues at all levels.
- Ability and desire to create and update detailed & effective documentation as the need arises. Update on the regular.
Benefits and Other:
If we’ve intrigued you and you are the right candidate for the role, we will offer:
- Ambitious and fun work with a chance to define distinct, company-shaping tangible contributions
- An energized and results-oriented Product leadership team
- Competitive cash and equity compensation
- Comprehensive and affordable medical, dental and vision plans as well as pre-tax savings accounts as well as a generous 401(k) employer match
- Time-off and leave programs crafted to meet critical needs for rejuvenation and, when needed, extra support to cope with life events
Jama Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information or that of his/her relatives, friends or associates or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.