Platform.sh is a remote-first global workforce that began in France. Our founders are committed to a better way, and that common thread continues today in each of our staff. We’re inspired by a future where digital infrastructure is at once everywhere and invisible. Where innovation and collaboration can easily flow, without technical barriers.
We’re a collective of diverse backgrounds seated together, testing, innovating, challenging each other, and reflecting on new ways to improve digital experiences. We’re here to help our customers thrive.
Bring your experience to our team and help us build a better way.
As we rapidly scale, we’re also building HR infrastructure to keep pace with high growth needs of business for hiring, employee performance and providing an inclusive differentiated work environment.
To achieve this, we open a new Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist position, for someone with real-world, hands-on experience regarding online and offline sourcing.
You are forward-thinking, always aiming for enhancements and efficiency.
This is a role creation that will allow you to combine your passion for technical hiring and contributing to company policies that promote diversity and equality.
This new role will drive a significant impact and have high visibility internally as we are facing tremendous growth.
The ideal candidate can be flexible in hours, but must be based either in the US or Canada region.
What you can expect to do on a daily basis
- Manage various international recruitments simultaneously, all profiles, sure but mostly engineers
- Work with hiring managers to understand specific needs
- Write compliant and inclusive job descriptions
- Develop sourcing plans to fill open positions and strategies to create a consistent pipeline of candidates for recurring open positions
- Provide internal training and coaching on recruitment and selection
- Proactively identify and suggest improvement in tooling and processes
- Champion candidate experience throughout all steps of the hiring process
- Ensure reporting data is accurate
- Promote a working culture of empowerment and trust
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
What you bring
- A caring mindset and an empathetic spirit. The ability to think from other’s perspectives is a tool we ask of all employees
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience hiring Software Engineers for tech startups, scale-ups or recruitment agencies
- Capacity to deep dive into the candidates’ technical capabilities
- Hands-on approach with critical thinking and planning aptitude
- People-centric, analytical, detail-oriented, collaborative attitude
- Excellent communication abilities
- Awareness and humility for the impact you can have on people lives
- Ability to thrive in a highly distributed and multi-cultural organization
- Fluent in English
Nice to have
- Experience having a business approach regarding hiring best practices
- Experience hiring Sales, Product or Marketing profils for scale-ups
What we bring as a team
- A Talent Acquisition team working as one: the success of our team is determined by being able to work together towards our business goals
- A team of people who are passionate, open, multicultural, friendly, smart & humble to collaborate with to revolutionize the tech industry
- Training, support, benevolence with strong business ethics to help you grow as a professional
- High impact work
This is a remote job. Work from anywhere!
We’re a worldwide, distributed team looking for the best talent. Our remote model has been in practice and thriving since 2014. To us, remote work means flexibility and having truly diverse, global teams.
As a side effect of teams being spread across time zones, you may have to tolerate occasional early morning meetings if you live in the Americas, or late afternoon meetings if you live in an EMEA country*. We do our best to accommodate time zones but there are preferred hours for certain roles and teams. The team you interview with will be able to give you a clear idea of their collaborative hours.
Company perks and benefits
- Leadership that cares
- A global team rich with culture and diversity
- An open work environment where your voice is encouraged. We can always find ways to do better and look forward to hearing your ideas.
- A product you can believe in. We’re changing the way companies develop and manage their web applications
- Wellness stipend of $300 a year
- Professional development budget of $800
- Tandem – a pool of linguists from around the world willing to help each other work on learning new languages
- $3,000 office budget at hire (computer is mandatory but spend the rest on things that help you work, from headphones to a wifi extender) and a welcome kit of branded swag
- A yearly global gift exchange – get paired up with someone 3,000 miles or kilometers away and share a part of your home
- We’re voted as A Best Place to Work. 96% of employees think Platform.sh is a great place to work
- Company-wide DE&I initiative that you can be a part of
- Yearly, international, company-wide meetups (when we’re not experiencing a pandemic)
- Fair PTO based on your country’s standards
- Inclusive parental leave (timeline is country-dependent)
- Remote working/flexibility
- Healthcare, dental, and vision (US, CA, UK and FR staff only)
- Matched contributions to 401K/RRSP (US and Canada staff only)
- Extra compensation for on-call ops and support staff
- Company shares (discretionary)
- Unlimited Platform.sh accounts
- 6 months of individual coaching for all new managers
About our recruitment process
We don’t expect a great hire to meet every requirement we have listed. If you can see yourself elevating the team we want to hear about your story. Few of us would be here had we not taken a chance.
You can expect 1-4 interviews on Google Meet. We leave the process fairly customizable to teams and roles, so in some scenarios we’re able to streamline the process to have minimal rounds. Expect a higher number of rounds for director level roles and above.
Additionally, you can schedule coffee chats with potential future peers while you’re in the recruitment process to see if you can envision working together. Use interview and coffee time to make sure the company aligns with your best working environment.
All roles require background checks.
About our software
We are the most unified, secure, enterprise-grade platform for building, running and scaling fleets of websites and applications. Platform.sh is trusted by 5,000+ organizations globally to create the best digital experiences.