Brightline is on a mission to build a bright future for every child, bringing extraordinary behavioral health care to children and families.
We’re in the middle of a behavioral health crisis that we can’t ignore—especially not when it comes to our children. 1 in every 5 children has a behavioral health condition, yet up to 80% still get little or no help. Far too many families face insurmountable barriers when their child really needs help, and parents are too often left feeling alone and without the support they need. We can do so much better. That’s why we’re here!
Brightline is convening a team of leading clinicians, technologists, business leaders, and creative thinkers to completely transform what behavioral health care looks like. Together, we’re building exceptional technology and real-world care to bring a warm, supportive, and goal-oriented experience to families. And we’re all here to help children and families thrive.
About the Role
Brightline is embarking on an exciting period of rapid growth across our care and corporate teams. We are looking for our first technical sourcer to help support this growth by finding talented people who are passionate about what they do and why they are doing it. Your #1 priority is building strong candidate relationships through diverse sourcing channels.
- Build and align messaging to reflect our company values and mission.
- Proactively build and manage a pipeline of engineering, clinical, and corporate candidates.
- Develop and implement creative sourcing strategies, partnering closely with the hiring leaders and recruiters.
- Track, benchmark, and communicate sourcing metrics, results and key-learns with leadership.
- Help build our talent brand.
- Work with the recruiters and the hiring team to build and adhere to a structured, inclusive, and enjoyable interview process.
You will thrive at Brightline if you have:
- A passion for our mission to redefine behavioral health for children and their families
- 4+ years of experience in talent acquisition as a technical sourcer or as a recruiter in an agency or in-house setting.
- Experience sourcing for highly technical and ever-green roles.
- Expertise building Boolean searches, internet searches, networking, as well as developing other creative and engaging sourcing strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to focus on multiple roles simultaneously while delivering quality results.
- A data driven approach to building and iterating on your sourcing strategies.
- Expertise with Google Apps, LinkedIn Recruiter, as well as working with Applicant Tracking Systems, such as Greenhouse.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
The Brightline team is headquartered in the SF Bay Area with a preference for local hires.
Brightline is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience to apply.