Cribl is looking for a Senior Technical Writer. We are a fast-growing, remote-first company with a mission to unlock the value of all observability data. At our core, we believe in shipping phenomenal products and doing good by our customers and communities. We provide our customers with a new and unprecedented level of observability, intelligence, and control over their real-time data. We’re backed by Sequoia and CRV, and our products are deployed in some of the largest organizations in the world processing 100s of TB and PB of IT & Security data, and managed by Site Reliability Engineers, System Engineers, and Technical Operations teams.
Technical writers are key to getting our customers deployed and running quickly. In this role at Cribl, you will be joining a highly technical and collaborative team that is committed to shipping high quality software and enjoying all the goat gifs the internet has to offer.
- Craft, edit, proofread and maintain top-notch documentation that caters to both new and advanced user requirements, use cases, and environments
- Work closely with Engineering, Field and Customer Success teams to assure that products, use-cases and instructional documentation is complete and accurate
- Participate in planning sessions with the Engineering team for products and features
- A minimum of 3 years in a technical writing role with both onsite and remote team members
- Experience crafting clear, accurate documentation targeted at site reliability engineers, system engineers and technical operations teams
- Experience building good working relationships with engineering teams
Preferred Skills/Bonus Points:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field, or relevant professional experience
- Experience with data collection, processing, and analytics technologies
- Experience with working with cloud infrastructure and services
- A love for goats!
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- 401(k) plan offered
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development and Career Growth
- Generous Vacation and Holiday Policy, including 2 Floating Holidays to use for holidays you observe
- Social Responsibility Employee Group that reflects our value-driven company culture
Diversity drives innovation, enables better decisions to support our customers, and inspires change for the better. We’re building a culture where differences are valued and welcomed. We work together to bring out the best in each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.