Business Development Manager
When you choose Senzing, you join a highly energetic, diverse team that is singularly focused on bringing world-class entity resolution APIs to engineers and data scientists. We have a deep commitment to being dedicated, helpful, and trustworthy. Senzing also strives to maintain integrity and strong ethics in all we do while striving to make our work fun. Senzing is a distributed, fully-remote team. Along with a compelling work environment, we offer highly competitive salaries, world-class benefits, and company shares.
The Senzing team is growing and seeking a Business Development Manager to join the team, reporting to the (acting) Chief Revenue Officer. Because we are a small team (20-30), you will initially wear many hats ranging from prospecting new business, managing and growing ongoing relationships, helping to develop sales and marketing content, and working with in-house legal on contract details. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic professional to have high impact and visibility in an exciting, high-growth company.
As a Business Development Manager, you will:
- Focus on selling the value of the Senzing API to Industry Influencers
- Own the entire complex sales process from initial introductions to the alignment of go-to-market sales models with the targeted Industry Influencers
- Collaborate with others to create specific account solutions
- Develop and execute overall sales strategies
- Effectively translate business value (e.g., ROI) to business leaders involved in the buying decision
- Ongoing account management with strategic / key accounts to promote broad awareness of Senzing and license expansion
An ideal candidate possesses the following skills and experience:
- Proven ability to independently manage and develop influencers in a high growth partner-centric environment
- Experience hitting quotas in excess of $4M+ of new ARR per year
- Familiar with solution-based approach to selling and managing a complex sales process
- Organized, diligent record keeping e.g., keeping SalesForce current with call notes, next steps, etc.
- A consultative style, with the ability to influence others and negotiate
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Energetic and able to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to engage with all levels of the organization: you can roll up your sleeves to get things done, as well as work effectively with senior management
- Experience selling software including Advanced Analytics, Master Data Management (MDM), Artificial Intelligence (AI) and/or cloud-based API applications to the Enterprise
- Ten plus years of Business Development Experience influencing top tier System Integrators
- Experience influencing specific solution applications into monolithic industries like financial services and healthcare
Senzing is the first to deliver real-time, artificial intelligence for entity resolution. Senzing software enables organizations of all sizes to gain highly accurate and valuable insights about who is who and who is related to whom in data. The Senzing application programming interfaces (APIs) and microservices make it easy for software and data engineers to quickly and affordably build scalable entity resolution into applications and data services. With Senzing, innovators in financial services, information services, healthcare, the public sector and other industries can more effectively engage with customers, improve fraud detection, optimize investigative analysis, and increase accuracy for compliance mandates.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com