Tackle enables software companies to accelerate and operationalize the use of Cloud Marketplaces from AWS, Microsoft, Google Cloud, and Red Hat, without the need for significant engineering resources. Our platform and our team come together to make it easier for our customers to build, grow, and scale their Marketplace businesses. Tackle works with leading software companies like Auth0, CrowdStrike, HashiCorp, Lacework, New Relic, Snyk, VMware, and many more at every stage—from startups to enterprise. We recently raised a $100M Series C round and are backed by three of the world’s top SaaS investors—Coatue, a16z, and Bessemer Venture Partners—as we continue to execute on our mission to positively transform the way that software is sold.
As Tackle’s SEO Manager, you will work within Tackle’s marketing team and report to the Director of Brand & Content. Our ideal candidate excels at both the analytical and creative sides of SEO and content, is deeply familiar with and adaptable to search algorithms, and can clearly communicate the impact of data on our content strategy. You’re a good fit for this role if you’re emotionally intelligent, highly collaborative, and can thrive in a high-growth environment.
In This Role You Will:
- Design and implement an SEO strategy that accelerates organic search traffic and conversions, while improving Web Vitals, bounce rate, keyword rankings, etc.
- Implement and manage a proven process to generate consistent improvements in organic traffic and conversions
- Use research and data to build an SEO roadmap, priority keywords, and list of experiments to find new opportunities for growth, improve keyword rankings, and increase conversions sourced by organic traffic
- Audit Tackle’s web properties for opportunities to improve our technical SEO
- Track and report on overall SEO performance and the success of specific initiatives, campaigns, and technical adjustments
- Partner with our Content Marketing team to deliver best-in-class SEO content that is tailored to our personas and buyer lifecycle
- Identify, prioritize, and own SEO projects from conception to launch
- Collaborate with writers on webpage, blog, and content optimizations and collaborate with web dev team on technical SEO needs
You Should Have:
- 4+ years of experience in SEO with a focus in B2B Enterprise Software
- Expert across all aspects of modern SEO, including keyword research, content optimization, link acquisition, and technical optimization
- Experience with SEO tools such as Ahrefs, Semrush, Screaming Frog, Moz, etc. (we use Ahrefs)
- Hands-on experience reporting on keyword performance
- Experience translating data into insights and sharing insights with the marketing org
- Deep understanding of search engine algorithm updates
- Expert in technical SEO (meta, schema, robots.txt, sitemaps, etc.)
- Expert in buyer’s journey and on-page optimization techniques for top, middle, and bottom-funnel
You Will Love This Role If You:
- Embody our Core Values: We grow together. We continually innovate. We are honest. We measure all of our decisions with our customers’ goals at the forefront.
- Are an adaptable self-starter, organized and driven, with a passion for process
- Can learn and adapt to the Tackle brand and voice
- Enjoy a dynamic, high-growth startup environment
- Aren’t afraid to ask questions and be naturally curious both in your role and also for your own professional development
Full-time employees currently enjoy these amazing perks and benefits:
· Work remotely from anywhere within the US & Canada
· Competitive salary
· Health, dental and vision coverage
· Company off-site summits
· Monthly wellness reimbursement
· Internet and phone reimbursement
· $1000 home ergo/office set up
· Generous vacation plan & flexible work hours
· 401k + matching
· Technology tools to do your best work
· Company surprises and swag
· Awesome co-workers
Start with the customer – We succeed when our customers succeed. That’s why every role at Tackle leads to the customer. We exist to support, guide, and empower our customers.
Explore and experiment – We are curious and creative at work, always looking for innovative ways to improve. We continuously iterate and push the boundaries of what’s possible. Tackle is a safe place to try new things.
Learn and grow as a team – We seek and share knowledge across Tackle. We actively connect and collaborate with others. We welcome different perspectives and invite healthy debate.
Celebrate wellness – We value work-life harmony and personal well being. We share and appreciate stories of wellness every day. We are remote by design, so all Tacklers have the freedom to be their best selves.
Tackle together – We work openly and transparently at Tackle. We are caring, empathetic, and kind. Every Tackler plays a part in our welcoming, inclusive culture.
The Hiring Process:
We have a transparent and streamlined hiring process that can typically be completed in one to two weeks:
• Phone screen
• 3 additional video chat interviews (on occasion there may be opportunities for in-person interviews)
• Some positions may require a take home test (this will be communicated to the candidate)
We are a welcoming, diverse team with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. We were born and built remote and welcome others who believe remote companies are the way companies will be built into the future. At this time, we can only accept applicants who reside within the United States and Canada.
Tackle.io is proud to be an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation. Tackle makes hiring decisions solely based on qualifications, merit and business needs at the time. We hope to empower and support every individual and celebrate the diverse cultures, perspectives and experiences in our teams. Our Equal Opportunity policy applies to all employment practices within Tackle.