Provide all aspects of service coordination for customer accounts for the Critical Power Solutions Division (CPSD).
- Plan, organize and schedule repair services, contracted maintenance, parts replacement and warranty work with customers, sales representatives, service technicians and authorized service providers (ASPs). Maintain and update the CPSD service calendar including scheduled fieldwork, emergency services and technician availability.
- Create and process service orders for parts, labor, service provider commissions, billable service and service contract maintenance. Enter and maintain service order data in MEPPI’s customer relations management (CRM) and business systems.
- Create and distribute work orders for repair services, contracted maintenance, parts replacement and warranty work to technicians and ASPs. Order third-party equipment, performing scheduling, and create work orders for site testing and/or start-ups.
- Create and process paperwork to pay service providers for completed work.
- Manage open contracts to ensure preventative maintenance is completed according to schedule.
- Track and confirm that all services have been completed, paperwork submitted, and expenses posted to ensure completion of work to close orders. Prepare service orders for invoicing or crediting by Accounting.
- Coordinate material returns by issuing Return Material Authorizations (RMAs).
- Collaborate with CPSD logistics and customers to arrange deliveries of large shipments.
- Ensure technicians have proper credentials and meet safety requirements for access to assigned job sites.
- Associate’s degree in business or related discipline with 3 years of experience in sales, customer service or sales support in a service related industry, or equivalent education and experience.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Intermediate call center, collections or related experience with customers.
- Intermediate interpersonal and communication skills required to communicate with customers and employees.
- Intermediate computer skills with emphasis on MS Office products, ERP/MRP and CRM systems.