What You’ll Be Working On:
- Negotiate and successfully close contracts with academic medical centers, health systems, hospitals, and clinical site networks
- Balance warm leads from our internal teams with self generation prospecting
- Develop strong customer and prospect relationships
- Discover business process gaps and needs at clinical sites
- Convince multiple stakeholders in a multi step sales process Coordinate and demonstrate StudyTeam software
- Accurately qualify, quantify, and communicate sales pipeline
- Negotiate contracts to gain approval for study team at the institutional level
- Actively participate in trade shows when appropriate
- Gain a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and industry
- Share customer needs with the Product team to help inform the product roadmap
- Grow to take on additional leadership and management responsibilities
What You’ll Bring to Reify Health:
- 4+ years experience selling to Health systems, Academic medical centers, or clinical Site networks
- Bachelor’s degree, masters a plus
- Limited travel when it’s safe to travel again
- Experience selling software into Site Directors/ managers, VP Operations, CROs that conduct clinical research
- Experience with native SaaS solutions, and their unique value relative to on-premise solutions
- Superb interpersonal and presentation skills (including web presentation)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently but within a team environment
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options Salary and stock options commensurate to your experience and expertise.
- Remote First Our workforce is geographically distributed so that we are attractive to a broader population of candidates.
- Flexible Hours Plan your workday as you wish, just give us the majority of your core, creative hours that coincide with that of your team.
- Comprehensive Health/Wellness Coverage 100% premium coverage for you (and >50% for your dependents) for: Top-tier health plan (with option of HSA), Dental, Vision, Disability (short-term and long-term), Life insurance (for your entire tenure at Reify), 24/7 access to doctor by phone or online via telemedicine coverage.
- Retirement Plan 401(k) plan with employer matching program.
- Company-provided Workstation You will be issued a brand new MacBook Pro laptop.
- Location Convenience & Transportation For employees who are local to Boston, and want to visit the office, we are located two blocks from Downtown Crossing. Free monthly T pass. Full suite of office accommodations provided by WeWork: unlimited coffee, infused water, and more.
- Vacation and Holiday Flexibility Generous paid time-off policy that accrues with your tenure at Reify which includes holiday flexibility and parental leave.