Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet. We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet you.
Site Reliability Engineering is an engineering discipline that combines systems and software engineering to architect, build, and run large-scale distributed systems.
As a Site Reliability Engineer, your mission at Hopin will be to ensure that all of our systems and services, both internally and externally, run reliably and perform to our users’ needs. You will be in charge of monitoring system health, as well as creating automation tooling to automate routine tasks.
- Ongoing management of our cloud infrastructure
- Creating custom automation tooling
- Monitoring system health and performance and creating custom tooling to do so
- Supporting other Engineering teams
- Ensuring system uptime and reliability meets our internal SLAs
- Experience working with Terraform (or similar), IaC experience
- Experience working with cloud-based infrastructure (AWS, Google Cloud)
- 2+ years of experience using OOP language (Python or Ruby preferred)
- Knowledge of Kubernetes administration
- Familiarity with CI/CD processes
- Experience with monitoring tools, such as Prometheus, Grafana, or similar
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote team, work from any corner of the world
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Windows
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
At Hopin, we’re committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It’s essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn’t just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.