Community powers direct relationships and one-on-one conversations between Leaders and their Members through text messaging at scale. Launched in 2019 and headquartered in Santa Monica, Calif., Community is breaking new ground in trusted marketing and communications channels by connecting Leaders–global pop culture stars, local community organizers, small business owners and brands–to their Members to drive conversations that convert into actions, sales, revenue and more.
About the Role and Your Impact
We are looking for a detail-oriented, client focused, and results driven Senior Sales Executive with strong experience in AdTech or the emerging platform space and a network of existing relationships with brands/agencies. This strategic seller will work to build our client roster by breaking new business and will exceed quarterly sales goals in a relatively new space. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable with cold calling, lead generation and working in a start-up environment. This role is focused on the constant closing of new opportunities and will not rely on recurring business. This is a crucial position in a growing sales team that provides best in class solutions to our clients in the SMS space.
What You’ll Do
- Represent Community with a high level of product expertise and brand knowledge; act as a thought leader to our clients and agencies in the brand partnerships, innovation, CRM and SaaS strategy space.
- Drive revenue and exceed quota through creative and strategic prospecting and selling.
- Work with potential clients to determine their needs and prepare proposals that provide unique and data driven solutions that deliver across the board on the identified KPIs.
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Track and manage deal pipeline in Salesforce and pace consistently. All contacts, meetings, client communication and next steps must be tracked in Salesforce in a timely manner.
- Work collaboratively with the pre and post-sales teams to identify best practices and operationalized opportunities.
- Stay current on digital advertising trends, innovations and regulations/compliance issues relevant to our client’s success.
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years experience successfully selling advertising solutions as a quota-carrying salesperson.
- Strong agency and client relationships, preferably with AdTech/SaaS or innovation strategy buyers.
- Proven ability to think creatively, sell strategically, pitch effectively and communicate efficiently internally and externally.
- Be a team-player with a positive, problem-solving attitude.
- Must be able to work efficiently under tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and an ability to articulate technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Strong desire to win and to continuously develop personal and professional skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and accounts simultaneously.
Community is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We commit ourselves to inclusivity across race, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, body size, disability, age, and class – in everything we do.