Grow with HiveMQ as we lead IoT messaging and connectivity
We are a fast-growing tech start-up looking to add to our team of innovative and motivated people. HiveMQ is a messaging platform for reliable, secure and scalable data movement to and from connected IoT devices. Our vision is a connected world where people and companies can unleash their full potential. Our flagship product, the HiveMQ MQTT broker, is used by over 130 customers to develop new connected products, improve efficiencies, and drive down costs.
HiveMQ originated in Landshut, Germany, and has grown into a global, remote-first company. The last time we counted, we spoke 32 languages within HiveMQ. Join us as we work to contribute to the fast moving development of the IoT ecosystem and help companies enable mission critical use cases like connected cars, logistics, Industry 4.0 and connected IoT products.
HiveMQ’s Vision for this role
In your everyday work, you have a diverse range of tasks with room for development and the
opportunity to grow.
● Create posts and manage current channels including Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook
● Monitor social listening and maintain brand voice
● Develop and manage editorial calendar to ensure strategic alignment across teams
● Develop strategies to maximize outreach and increase engagement
● Support sales channel initiatives with original content
● Support and implement marketing campaigns on social channels
● Set KPIs and report on the performance of the content
● 2-5 years of experience in the B2B marketing space. Preferably with experience in
topic areas related to IoT, data connectivity, digital transformation and cloud
● Fluency in English with excellent creative writing and editing skills.
● Experience designing still and moving assets with Canva or other photo/video editing
● Strong, demonstrable skills in growing social media accounts
● Solid time-management skills and ability to adhere to tight deadlines
● Professionalism in community management
● Familiar with analyzing social media marketing results.
● The ability to work independently and also collaborate with different teams.
● Passion to learn about new technologies and a keen sense of how to communicate
these technologies to the target audience in a clear and easy-to-understand manner.
● Any social media certification would be a plus.
● You have a growth mindset and are always looking to learn and improve
● You believe in open and direct communication
● You have a positive attitude, a good sense of humor, and a desire to work in a fast-
moving, dynamic environment
● An enthusiastic and supportive team player; who can work effectively in collaboration
EXCERPT FROM OUR CUSTOMER LIST
Informations about our job advertisements
Job advertisements of HiveMQ GmbH are always directed at female, male and various applicants, regardless of age, gender, religion, sexual identity, disability, race, ethnic origin, world view, etc. The selection of a candidate is exclusively based on qualifications. For organisational reasons, we cannot return application documents and cannot reimburse any expenses that you incur during the application process.