Who We Are
We build the cutting-edge software behind wow-worthy meetings & events–built for the Future of Work. Why? Because work’s changed. What used to happen in conference rooms, now happens on screens. And getting people to tune in is hard. So we asked ourselves, “What if work content could look and feel as engaging as Netflix or HBO? And what if anyone could make it?” That’s why Fast Company named Brandlive to its 2022 most innovative list in video.
Why Work Here
Just as our work supports and amplifies every organization’s potential, we take every day as a chance to push our own performance, improve and get better. We are a fast-growing team full of opportunity and talented teammates. And it’s not just because we eat Tacos on Tuesdays or work half days on Fridays. It’s our people. It’s our leadership. It’s our inner desire to #turnitup each and every day. Don’t believe us? Take a look at a few of the ways Brandlive takes care of it’s people:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, plans 100% paid for employees and low premiums for dependents
- Short Term Disability and Life Insurance plans
- Flexible PTO
- Flexible WFH schedule
- 401k + 4% Company Match
- Paid Parental Leave for up to 16 weeks for both birthing and non-birthing parents
- Mental Health & Career Development resources
- Holistic Wellness Programs and community groups
- And much more……..
Brandlive is looking for a Mid-Level Full Stack Engineer to join our growing team! As a valuable player on one of our sprint teams, you’ll help guide the team technically, helping us make the best decisions for the incredible products we are creating every day. We’re a small team that cares about collaboration, encourages curiosity, celebrates technical excellence and is driven by careful attention to detail and planning for the future. We believe diversity of perspective and experience are key to building great technology and a thriving team. Sound cool? Let’s work together.
- Develop feature functionality for Brandlive’s primary product portfolio (and more)
- Collaborate with peers to design, build, test, and deliver high-quality software applications.
- Write clear, efficient, and scalable code with an eye towards maintainability.
- Collaborate with peers and participate in design and code reviews.
- Support the release planning by understanding and communicating the details (effort, risk, priority) of the planned features in an agile environment.
- Own and contribute to team productivity and process improvements.
- 2+ years’ experience in developing and maintaining modern web applications
- Strong SQL and AWS experience
- Ability to work with product managers to clarify and prune requirements
- Verbal and written fluency in professional business communication in English.
Brandlive Inc. is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic or status protected by law. Brandlive will conduct a background check on final candidates following a formal offer of employment as a condition of employment. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with applicable law.