Infinicept is a thriving, innovative, fintech company headquartered in Denver, CO. You will be an integral part of a small team that builds and maintains a platform that revolutionizes payment facilitation. We focus on mission critical applications and integrations that are the engine or our business. Our systems deal with large amounts of structured data and high volumes of transactional data that ensure our customers can board and manage merchants and the customer payments that they process.
We are a Microsoft shop, hosted entirely in Azure, using C# and .NET CORE 3 to build our products. You’ll use SQL Server, Kubernetes, Azure DevOps, CosmoDB, and a host of scripting and automation technologies to help us create and maintain our software solutions. We use software libraries like NServiceBus, Entity Framework, Swagger/Swashbuckle, and others.
We solve problems collaboratively, working together to find the most creative and innovative solutions to the challenges of our space. We value integrity, self-determination and decisiveness. This is a hands-on, shape-a-business-that-is-shaping-an-industry position. If you’re looking for an amazing opportunity with a growing tech company that’s expanding its team, read on!
Get your career going your way!
What you’ll do:
You will be an integral part of a small team that builds and maintains a platform that will revolutionize payment facilitation. You’ll focus on mission critical applications and integrations that are the engine of our business. Our systems deal with large amounts of structured data, and high volumes of transactional data that ensure our customers can board and manage merchants and the customer payments that they process. This is a hands-on, shape-a-business-that-is-shaping-an-industry position.
Who You Are:
- You are someone who loves working with back-end systems and complex data. You enjoy the creative challenge of designing the best solution to solve a business problem.
- You’re never satisfied with what you’ve done and are constantly looking for ways to make a system more testable, efficient, reliable, and speedy.
- You don’t shy away from bringing new ideas to the table because you understand that innovation never stops.
- You believe in the power of small teams, and enjoy a collaborative process where requirements, design, development, QA, and deployment are everyone’s responsibility.
- Lastly, you enjoy brainstorming sessions with your peers, product owners, and clients to identify the best approach to design and build.
- Are comfortable with the flexibility required by an early-stage company.
- Are willing to learn a complex domain ecosystem – payments is not a simple world!
- Find excitement in challenging problems, aggressive ship dates, and a fast-growing company.
- Enjoy the prospect of making big decisions that will change the shape of our software.
- 2 – 4 years software engineering experience
- Experience with C#/.NET, SQL Server, Git, Azure and related technologies
- Enthusiasm for a fast-paced, modern software development culture
- Fearless, innovative, self-directed
- Payments experience a plus!
Benefits for You:
Infinicept believes that all team members play an important role in our company’s success. That’s why we strive to provide you with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program. We offer:
- Competitive salary (range: $100,000/annually – $130,000/annually)
- Flexible vacation policy
- 15 paid company holidays per year
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work from home policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Small in-office gym
- A progressive, passionate work environment
- An amazing team dedicated to both the company’s mission and your success!
Infinicept Core Values:
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Excellent (but perfect is impossible)
- Have Integrity
- Act Like an Adult
- Eat and Drink Well
Work in a typical office environment with other staff speaking on phones or engaging in limited team conversation. The role will involve long periods of stationary movement and frequent use of computers and other hardware. Physical efforts to carry out job duties may include some standing, bending, lifting, limited stretching, and reaching.
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, Infinicept provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinicept complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
*We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Currently we are able to transfer H1B Visas.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.