inSided is the leading Customer Success Community Platform that uses the power of community to measurably improve our client’s customer engagement. Customer Success is at the heart of everything that we do. It is our motto to bring success to all our customers.
Our B2B customer base has nearly tripled 2021, with rocketship growth forecast for 2022. We are on a mission to make Customer Success Communities an essential part of at least 1000 brands worldwide.
To achieve this we are looking for A-Players – people who share our passion, embrace change, take initiative and adopt high standards for themselves – to join our team and help us shape the future of customer success.
We proudly achieved a big milestone in 2022, when Gainsight successfully acquired inSided!
The deal pairs Gainsight’s leadership in Customer Success with the power of community-led growth, through inSided’s unique capabilities that drive product engagement and adoption, increase retention and build lasting customer relationships. inSided’s platform is currently used by hundreds of companies including Gainsight, Gong.io, ProductBoard, Sprout Social, Guru, and Zapier.
inSided (by Gainsight) is based in Amsterdam with offices in Manhattan, New York City. On both sides of the pond, we have a motivated and entrepreneurial team, who love to brainstorm on new ideas together, and regularly celebrate our continued success (ask about our champagne waterfalls 🍾). We currently have around 80 employees and are growing rapidly.
At inSided, we’re building a next-generation customer success community engagement platform. We are a well-funded and fast-growing company that helps cool companies like Mixpanel, Zapier, Gainsight and Coursera. We help (SaaS) companies to engage with their customers on scale, by connecting their community, providing self-service and collecting product feedback. With millions of users, high growth and a lot of innovation it is a great time to join inSided.
What we do
inSided provides a SaaS-based Community engagement Platform that features discussion forums, feedback, news and knowledge base functionality. You can check it out yourself over here:
What we believe in
We have four core values to live by. They make inSided the best place to work.
- Learn as we grow
- Never settle
- Speak up
- Make it happen
What you will do
- Contribute to the growth and development of our product by writing and maintaining code, focusing on quality and maintainability. We believe that our teams own the code they build.
- Share your knowledge, both inside and outside your own team. We believe that everyone has something to teach others, regardless of seniority.
- Design, implement, test, and monitor valuable solutions that achieve the team’s goals while keeping a smooth delivery flow and balancing tradeoffs between scope, time, and effort. We believe that is possible to achieve a balance between getting things done and doing things properly.
- Continuously improve your and your team’s way of working, expanding the boundaries of your team’s autonomy and self-organization. We believe that these two principles lead to stronger, happier, and more performing teams.
What you must have to fit the role
- Have at least 3 years of professional experience as a software engineer
- Have experience with PHP (we use Symfony 4) and MySQL
- Practice test-driven and behavior-driven development
- Master English language in both spoken and written format
- A Continuous Improvement mindset.
- Bonus points if you have experience with any of the following:
What you will get
📍 Office next to the canal in the center of Amsterdam – 10 minute walk from the central station
💰 Salary based on your seniority and a path to progress your career
📚 Budget for books and training
🎮 Large screen gaming
⚖️ Healthy work-life balance, we have flex time and we work from home when we need to, as long as it works for the rest of the team
🍹 Drinks in our own bar
🎉 Epic parties and events
🐕 Pet friendly office
👵 Pension plan
⛵️ Summer boat trips
🏖 25 vacation days
💻 Equipment and resources
🎁 Surprises on your first day