About Poggio Labs
At Poggio Labs,we’re reimagining customer relationships with a platform that customer obsessed teams rely on to power intelligence relationships with data.
How We Work
🌐 Poggio Labs a remote-first company: Poggio Labs is a remote-first company and all roles, unless otherwise specified, can be based anywhere.
⚖️ Diversity, equity & inclusion is a core tenet: We believe that inclusivity leads to stronger teams, a deeper talent pool, and creates the foundation for an enduring organization.
💺 Benefits & employee support: Without a strong, happy, healthy team we’re not going to get much of anything done at Poggio Labs. With that in mind we offer a wide array of flexible benefits to our full-time employees. More up-to-date info here.
- Salaries benchmarked in top 25%
- Equity in Poggio Labs’ future success
- 100% health, dental, ortho and vision insurance & FSA
- 100% paid parental leave
- 100% match 401k retirement plan via Guideline
- $1200 life wellness allowance
- $3500 office & equipment stipend
- Work where and when you want
- Flexible vacations and paid holiday time
- Company sponsored co-worker meetups & off-sites
- No-red-tape expense account
- Focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion
Working at Poggio Labs
Software engineers at Poggio Labs have autonomy over their projects, design features from scratch, and release to production. We automate as much as possible. We value curiosity, self-awareness, and collaboration as much as technical excellence.
As a founding member of the of the frontend team, you’ll own building big pieces of our novel, data driven architecture together with incredibly bright and motivated peers.
What you’ll work on
- Building scalable cloud infrastructure
- Serving data to modular applications
- Maintaining client libraries and end-user documentation
- Creating rule-based automation systems
- Ensuring reliability, quality, and debuggability
- Managing large and complex datasets
- Writing high-quality and maintainable code
- Build and maintain automated unit tests and functional tests
- Work with cross-functional teams to translate high-level roadmap vision into feasible feature specifications and deliverables
Our technology stack
- Full-stack* Typescript
- Postgres, BigQuery, Firestore
- Firebase/Cloud Functions, Cloud Run
You’ll thrive here if…
- You have at least 3 years of professional software engineering experience
- You are comfortable taking on small-to-medium sized tasks
- You have experience with unit testing
- You have experience with React and Typescript (preferred)
- You have seen a significant project through from start to finish
- You have worked in a relatively traditional product environment (i.e. working agilely and in strong partnership with PMs and designers)
- You are looking for autonomy and ownership
- You’re naturally biased toward action & impact
- You’re inclined toward growth
- You collaborate well in an async environment
- You’re passionate about shipping great products
Worried about not having any CRM experience? Don’t be! Our mission is to make customer relationship management (CRM) easier and more user-friendly for all! That’s why it’s important to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our CRM industry pros. By blending many skill sets we can build a platform that powers intelligent relationships for customer-obsessed teams.
Concerned you don’t meet all the job requirements? At Poggio Labs, we consider our job postings to be a set of guidelines about what a position involves, not a strict list of requirements that any applicant must have. Please apply to the role even if you do not meet each one of the listed skills and experiences. Careers are individual journeys and we try to evaluate each application as such. Poggio Labs is an equal opportunity employer.