Stamped.io is an AI-powered eCommerce marketing platform that enables direct-to-consumer brands to accelerate business growth by enhancing user engagement, increasing revenue, and improving customer satisfaction through Reviews & Ratings, Q&A, Visual Marketing, Loyalty & Referrals. Our constant focus on customer success and seeking new innovative ways to help brands get more value out of our products and services have made us one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry.
We are a fully remote start-up team, headquartered in Canada and Singapore with team members based all over the world. Join us as we take Stamped.io to the next level!
We’re looking for a Fullstack Engineer to join our Product & Feature Team.
This role will work closely with our Director of Product, and team members in supporting, maintaining and developing the core Stamped.io experience (our core dashboard, our product feature sets, and the research and learn portion of our site). This will include being creative with analytics integration to build a data driven approach to solving best in class customer journeys, as well as being obsessed with performance, as well as driving best practices from a UX consistency standpoint. Familiarity with multi-tenant web applications, browser performance profiling, responsive design and RESTful API design is a bonus.
- Communicate proactively with your team to support unblocking efforts, as well as communicate with your lead in ensuring challenges and efforts are transparent and accounted for
- Write well formed readable code, following best practices, and internal guidelines
- Work confidently across our technology stack, from user interaction, to system of record
- Write tests to validate and confirm expected functionality and impact of changes
- Work with your team to deconstruct initiatives, and estimate efforts in a consistent manner
- Work collaboratively with a team in establishing sprint goals, committing to work, and executing on deliverables
- Participate actively in a culture of growth and engineering excellence
- Be committed to developing world class user experiences, and seeking creative solutions to continually drive more value for our customers.
- Modern Node/React experience, as well as comfortability working with Angular/Jquery and at least one strongly typed language (C# a plus)
- Strong knowledge of both Object Oriented patterns, as well as Functional patterns.
- Comfortable working with relational databases (ideally SQL based).
- Practical experience writing unit tests, and working with a modern CI/CD pipeline
- Solid understanding of design patterns, architectural best practices (SOLID, DDD,
- Microservices, Messaging, and etc.)
- Exceptional communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- A Continuous learner who keeps up to date on current technologies, methodologies and tools.
- Highly analytical, loves looking for solutions to complex scenarios!
What’s in it for you?
- Work with a passionate, multinational and multi-talented group of tech enthusiasts who always go that extra mile
- Work directly with company leadership
- A fully remote company driven by deliverables, not hours
- Grow and own your area
- $500 USD home office set up allowance
- $500 USD annual education budget
- A key member of a growing Engineering team here at Stamped!
Why Choose Stamped.io?
You will be joining us at an inflection point for the Stamped product and team. We have experienced significant growth, our customers love us (but don’t just take our word for it), and we recently joined the WeCommerce family.
We take ownership and pride in our work and we expect the best out of everyone on our team. If you’re the type of person that seeks out new challenges, wants to work with some of the best people in the SaaS Ecommerce space and make a meaningful immediate impact to a growing company, this is for you!
Stamped.io values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, gender identity, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation, age or marital status.