Do you want flexible work hours and an unlimited holiday policy?
Do you enjoy working with tens of terabytes of data?
Do you want to work for a company that’s experiencing double-digit growth with a 9-year track record of profitability?
Are you the kind of engineer who prefers to develop and optimize high performance data aggregation and analysis pipelines at scale?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then you need to apply to Sensor Tower!
Who You Are
You love breaking things and finding edge cases. You think about what could break, how things break, and why they break. You have a great eye for detail, meaning you can take one look at a webpage and quickly spot what’s wrong or doesn’t belong. You love not just running tests, but creating, writing, and automating tests as well. You enjoy start-to-finish ownership of test systems. You have a passion for data (data is central to our company after all), and you are comfortable querying databases.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with engineers, product managers, and technical leadership to develop and execute test plans and test cases across all functional areas of our products.
- Determine what kinds of tests we should use, how to automate our tests.
- Increase test coverage and reliability.
- Provide data and analytics on our tests (e.g. coverage percentage, speed of tests)Take ownership of our entire testing system and over time lead the test function.
What We’re Looking For
- We’re looking for someone who has successfully used their deep knowledge of software testing, test automation and software development to deliver products to customers.
- Strong command of code repo/test tools. We use Cypress, Jenkins, RSpec, and Mocha – we don’t expect you to have experience in all of these but you should have experience in at least 1-2.
- Strong analytical skills to identify test plan automation possibilities.
- You should have formal training in software development and computer science fundamentals, either through a CS degree or from a boot camp/coding academy program.
What We’d be Particularly Excited About
- Expertise in and/or passion for the mobile apps/gaming ecosystem.
Why Join Sensor Tower?
- We were named one of the 50 Tech Companies to Know in 2020 by BuiltIn.
- After seven years of building Sensor Tower off of $1MM (Seed, 2013), we’re excited to announce our $45MM growth investment. Read more about it here, in the words of our co-founders.
- We have a birds-eye view of the entire mobile app ecosystem, and we keep our teams constantly abreast of the latest mobile app trends, news, and best practices.
- You align with our Core Values: Customer-Focused, Innovative, Continuously Learning, Action-Oriented, Respectful, Data & Metrics-Driven.
- We grant options to all of our employees because we recognize that everybody plays an integral role in our success; thus all employees should be invested in Sensor Tower (both figuratively and literally).
- We offer unlimited PTO, Health and Wellness stipends, flexible work hours, 401K, team trips (white water rafting, Hawaii, and weekend Tahoe mansion trips to name a few), and more.
- Covid-19 Specific benefits: Stipend to set up your home office and/or gym, WiFi stipend, daily UberEats delivery stipend, and virtual team events.
Read more about some of our Technical challenges here (written by members of our engineering team):
About Sensor Tower
Sensor Tower is a high-growth SaaS company that provides accurate, comprehensive, and customizable mobile market economy analytics to app developers, game developers, industry analysts and investors. Founded in 2013, Sensor Tower has grown from a $1M seed investment to being profitable and in 2020 we received a $42M growth investment from Riverwood Capital.
Why Sensor Tower?
Our flexible work environment allows employees to live in greater connection with the people, places, and activities they love!
Our benefits include:
– Flexible time off so employees can shape their time away from work.
– Health and wellness stipend to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle through physical and mental fitness.
– Monthly internet stipend and a one-time $500 home office stipend.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, and veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need, please do not hesitate to let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate.