Pathwire is hiring a Lead Full Stack Software Engineer to join our Accounts and Applications team. The team’s mission is to unify multiple applications under a single brand, develop new features and continue to scale our applications for a global market. Our ideal candidate is a full-stack engineer with a passion for technically leading other Sr devs and developing software at scale.
- Experience leading a remote distributed team of reasonable size, while remaining a hands on programmer.
- Dedication to encouraging others and the ability to establish and sell both the business and technical vision for complicated problem areas.
- Makes recommendations based upon established vision and associated analysis in order to satisfy tactical, operational, and strategic needs.
- Capable of prototyping solutions to assess feasibility and provide an outline to other developers for success criteria.
- 7+ years practical software development experience as a Senior Developer.
- Proficient in at least one of the following languages: React, Vue, or Angular. Secondary experience in Python or Go. Capable of learning and understanding the other languages to provide support for teams.
- Successful design and implementation of applications in Software as a Service environment.
- Experience in developing architecture/flow diagrams and writing technical stories from product/leadership requirements.
- Experience in building robust and scalable infrastructure architectures implemented in a Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) paradigm.
- Experience with GoLang or Python.
- Experience with distributed systems and scalability.
(*Colorado Only*) Minimum salary of $148,000 + benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired in Colorado.
- KEEPING YOU HEALTHY: Pathwire offers 100% employer paid comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans (US). We offer a variety of supplemental plans to meet your individual needs and provide access to telehealth for all participants.
- KEEPING YOU BALANCED: Pathwire provides free virtual counseling resources through our Employee Assistance Programs. Your mental health is as important as your physical health.
- FINANCIAL SECURITY: We offer an employer match for 401k participants to help you plan for the future (US).
- TAKE A BREAK: We believe performance at work requires balance at home. This is why we provide 5+ weeks of time-off to all employees.
- FAMILY PLANNING: We know that families can be built in a variety of ways and this is why Pathwire offers paid parental leave and family planning support.
- WORK WHERE YOU ARE: It’s not where you work that matters. This is why we provide flexible remote work offerings for most of our roles
Pathwire embraces diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We are committed to building a company that empowers individuals from a diverse set of backgrounds and values diversity of thought as a beacon for performance. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.