GoodTime is on a mission to make every minute count by solving the age-old problem of scheduling complex meetings. We believe that having the right meetings between the right people at the right time makes every minute count and enables smarter meetings. With smarter meetings, teams can achieve their mission faster. Our journey to disrupt the way meetings are scheduled started with intelligently automating job interviews using automation and AI technologies. We’re doing this work to help companies like Twilio, Zoom, Airbnb, Box, Spotify, and many more!
We are looking for a Software Engineer – Frontend, Backend, or Full Stack, all are welcome! You will work, alongside the GoodTime Hire or Meet product team, and will be responsible for working on our product and future products that will be developed by our company. You will enjoy working on a smaller team, with a big impact on GoodTime’s current and future product offerings (and success!).
GoodTime is the only HR tech solution with a means to measure and manage the diversity, equity and inclusion process for scheduling interviews. Come be a part of this revolutionary mission!
- Design and implement new features and be a key contributor to the technical roadmap
- Team up with other engineers to foster solid engineering principles and represent our engineering values
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated professional experience in Software development
- Proficiency in one or more of these areas:
- SQL / Relational databases
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience in Object-Oriented Design and Development and test-driven development
- Experience with relational databases
- Solid understanding of REST communication
- You are comfortable learning new technologies and systems
- Curiosity-driven approach to solving problems! New ideas are welcome here!
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with cloud providers such as Heroku, AWS
- Experience with leading teams
- Experience with web performance
- You have gone through a rapid growth in your company; from 10 to 100s of engineers
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field and/or equivalent experience in the space (we’re not big on pedigrees). Bootcamp, self-taught, etc., love all the backgrounds!
This is a fully remote position. We understand that talent comes from who we hire, not where they live.
GoodTime is entering uncharted territory. To conquer our goals, we’ve implemented a Culture of Entrepreneurship. Our Culture of Entrepreneurship is built on three pillars; autonomy, accountability, and collaboration. As a teammate at GoodTime, you will need to rely on and embody these traits to get the job done successfully. Being in this culture means owning your role, and balancing autonomy with company alignment.
The Culture of Entrepreneurship should be a difference maker in helping you and our clients, teammates, and friends create a future where every minute counts.
You might be a good fit for GoodTime if you:
- Like to work with amazing people! (seriously, our own teammates’ words)
- Dislike politics and “red tape”
- Are friendly, always willing to lend a helping hand
- Can make a path forward, even in ambiguous situations
- Are Humble, able to admit your failures (we’re all human)
- Love to learn, self-taught in many areas
- Are willing to give and receive feedback because you care
- Are bored without a hard problem to solve
- Enjoy seeing your hard work make real impact, and controlling your own success
Commitment to You
The more diverse and inclusive the workplace, the more our product, community, and company can flourish. We have people from many different backgrounds and knowledge areas. As a prospective teammate, you may not “tick” all the boxes here, and we don’t expect you to. If you believe in the vision and values at GoodTime, please apply! We’re proud to support and be an ally to the BIPOC community, women, veterans, and those recovering from the various effects of the pandemic.
- Remote first culture, with fully paid bi-annual company get togethers (once deemed safe to do so) for ALL teammates, potentially more paid travel as needed based on role
- $500 home office subsidy
- 8 week Parental Leave (including adoption placement)
- Flexible time off (R&R)
- Up to $500 towards self-selected learning and development
- Health, Dental, and Short-term Disability plans, with generous employer contribution
- Paid subscription to Calm app (meditations on meditations y’all)
Remote in United States or Brazil Only
We are unable to accommodate Visa holding candidates at this time
Please Note: No 3rd Party Agency/Recruiters will be considered.