About SureSwift Capital
You made it. You found the dream job you’re looking for where people and culture come first. If that’s as important to you as it is to us then please keep reading.
At SureSwift, we’re building the company we want to work for, and we’d like to give you the opportunity to join our fully remote team of 90+ people in 14 time zones around the world.
While we do work hard, we all work remote, and according to our own schedules that make the most sense for ourselves and our families. There are no cubicles, no offices, and there is zero commute time…unless you decide to work from the beach or a coffee shop, and that’s up to you.
We’re building the company we want to work for. We value creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and are committed to building a culture where everyone thrives! SureSwift Capital is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Hub and Workbase
HubApp a B2C app to help families organize and simplify their lives. Users are able to share calendars, lists, notes and more. Hub is available via Apple and Google Play stores for iPhone and Android devices respectively.
Workbase is a B2B app that helps businesses stay organized and coordinated by enabling sharing of schedules, tasks, lists, notes, and messages.
About MailParser and DocParser
Docparser and Mailparser are SureSwift Capital businesses. Docparser boils down business documents to the essentials and moves the extracted data to where it belongs. Mailparser does the same, just with email. Customers can say good-bye to manual data entry and automate their business.
Your Daily Challenges
When we welcome you aboard we’ll introduce you to the Engineering Team and Product Teams. These are the people you’ll work closely with day-to-day.
- Implement high quality code in an agile, test driven development environment
- Gradual refactoring of legacy code and updated gems and libs as required
- Review exception reports to identify and fix bugs
- Assist customer support teams with escalated tickets
- Development of new features
- Maintenance of existing features
- Collaboration with cross-functional, agile teams
- Contributions of ideas to improve the product
- Knowledge of Queuing Systems (SQS, Gearman, etc.)
- Knowledge of REST
- Experience with iOS and Android deployment
- An awareness of app behavior and display differences across various device types
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on attitude
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial/startup environment
- Experience working with remote teams
Compensation varies with experience and qualifications. This job is a full-time remote / work from home position.
Background checks will be conducted on final candidates.
Thanks for the time you took to read about this opportunity.