About SureSwift Capital
You made it. You found the dream job you’re looking for where people and culture come first. If that’s as important to you as it is to us then please keep reading.
At SureSwift, we’re building the company we want to work for, and we’d like to give you the opportunity to join our fully remote team of 90+ people in 14 time zones around the world.
While we do work hard, we all work remote, and according to our own schedules that make the most sense for ourselves and our families. There are no cubicles, no offices, and there is zero commute time…unless you decide to work from the beach or a coffee shop, and that’s up to you.
We’re building the company we want to work for. We value creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and are committed to building a culture where everyone thrives! SureSwift Capital is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About our Products
These are just a few of our Shopify apps. We’re looking for a Software Engineer who has experience working with the Shopify platform and is able to work on a variety of apps.
Back in Stock
Back in Stock is a Shopify app that prevents businesses from losing sales when products run out of stock. The app enables businesses to have customers sign up to receive an automatic “back in stock” notification when products that were previously out of stock are restocked.
Cross Sell is a Shopify app that allows Shopify stores to cross sell other store products to existing customers while they are browsing. The customers are Shopify merchants and has 4.9 stars on the Shopify app store with over 800 reviews.
Your Daily Challenges
When we welcome you aboard we’ll introduce you to the Engineering Team and Product Teams. These are the people you’ll work closely with day-to-day.
Once you get settled in and learn more about the team, your activities will look something like this
- Implement high quality code in an agile, test-driven development environment
- Create detailed software development plans and assign tasks to team members
- Scope development effort, and provide reliable resource and timeline estimates
- Perform performance and scalability analysis as needed
- Identify opportunities to reduce costs and improve performance
- Work on features and projects as assigned by the Product Managers
- 2+ years of experience using Flask and PyTest
- Experience with React and Shopify Polaris is a plus.
- SQLAlchemy and PostgreSQL
- SQLite is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on attitude
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial/startup environment
- Experience working with remote teams
Compensation varies with experience, qualifications and location. This job is a part-time to full-time remote / work from home position.
Background checks will be conducted on final candidates.
Thanks for the time you took to read about this opportunity