We’re looking for passionate engineers to help us build out Data Sync, the foundation of HubSpot’s Operations Hub product. By connecting HubSpot to many business apps with a powerful two-way data sync, we unite all customer data in a single well-integrated CRM platform.
We’re hiring a Software Engineer that want to grow their career in a fast-paced, low bureaucracy environment. If you are looking for a place where you’ll tackle big problems alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, HubSpot might just be the place for you.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Work on a product used by thousands of HubSpot customers as a critical process they rely on every day.
- Be in charge of the development and deployment of new and existing integrations on HubSpot data sync – we have over 100 of them already.
- Play around with loads of third party APIs and applications.
- Drive improvements to third party APIs through communication with partners.
- Help improve our custom-built Ruby integration framework.
- Define the user-facing sync configuration in our Ruby DSL.
We’re looking for people who:
- Are proficient in Ruby.
- Have a good knowledge with integrating public APIs.
- Get enthusiastic when thinking about backend-specific integration issues.
- Are passionate, pragmatic and resourceful problem-solvers who thrive on delivering exceptional experiences solving customers’ actual problems.
- Take ownership, work collaboratively, and figure things out.
- Dive into concepts they may be unfamiliar with.
- Like the idea of working on a small, customer-driven development team of 3-5 engineers.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at email@example.com. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) – link to HubSpot’s Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.