About SureSwift Capital
At SureSwift, we’re building the company we want to work for, and we’d like to give you the opportunity to join our fully remote team of 100+ people around the world.
We all work remote, and according to our own schedules that make the most sense for ourselves and our families. There are no cubicles, no offices, and there is zero commute time…unless you decide to work from the beach or a coffee shop, and that’s up to you!
We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and are committed to building a culture of being known as exceptional operators of excellent SaaS business where everyone thrives!
SureSwift Capital is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tradervue is one of the amazing products in our portfolio of companies. Tradervue is an online trade journaling software that enables individual traders and trading firms to analyze what worked and what didn’t to improve their performance. With more than 15 products in our portfolio and a goal of doubling that in the next two years, you’ll have the opportunity to grow with us.
Your Daily Challenges
When we welcome you aboard we’ll introduce you to your team who will support you in your journey with us. You will soon learn that even though we are miles and continents apart, we are close knit group and who you can count and rely on as you grow.
Once you get settled in and learn more about the team, your day to day activities will look something like this:
- Write code that is testable, maintainable, well-organized, and meets our internal standards and best practices.
- Review exception reports and performance metrics to identify bugs and bottlenecks, propose and implement solutions.
- Build and maintain a deep understanding of Tradervue to assist customers better and troubleshoot issues.
- Assist customer support and growth teams with escalated tickets.
- Be proactive in contributing ideas to improve the product or customer experience.
- Other associated responsibilities associated with the role.
- 3+ years of professional experience with Ruby on Rails (full-stack).
- Experience with JQuery and Bootstrap.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and relational databases.
- Scrum/Agile team experience.
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal.
- Strong sense of ownership on all phases of the software development cycle.
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with excellent organizational skills.
- Experience working within a remote environment.
Bonus Points For…
- Experience or interest in the trading industry, specifically with options, futures, or stocks.
- Experience working in a start-up like environment.
Compensation varies with experience and qualifications.
This job is a full-time remote/work from home position.
Background checks will be conducted on final candidates.
Thanks for the time you took to read about this opportunity.