Mabl is strategically positioned in the new frontier of intelligent software engineering tools. Specifically, the mabl team is on a mission to build the easiest low-code test automation solution on the market. We have hundreds of customers globally, revenue more than doubled in 2021, and we’re on track to achieve similar results in 2022. We recently raised our $40M Series C round of funding providing us long term financial stability. While we are growing quickly, we also believe strongly in the value of culture (e.g. 94% of our employees rated mabl favorably in terms of work/life balance!).
We embrace collaboration, transparency, and believe in leading with empathy; creating an environment where every employee feels empowered. mabl was also named a Best Place to Work for 3 years in a row and a Best Paying Company by Builtin Boston.
We know that great team members come from all different backgrounds. We understand that you may not meet all of the qualifications today. If you are passionate about technology and want to advance your skills, we encourage you to apply.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience.
- You’re interested in learning…about new languages and frameworks and tools, about new parts of the code base, about ways to improve as an engineer, about the quality problems that users have, and about how mabl can help address those problems.
- Experience creating and executing design/architecture designs independently.
- Interest and/or prior experience leading small project teams consisting of 2-3 members.
- Ability to impact full product implementation/life cycle including full-stack development, deployment, testing, maintenance, and operation.
- You value collaborating with your direct team as well as with other stakeholders within the company.
- You are excited by the prospect of working on lots of parts of the system. You naturally jump in and contribute wherever needed, even if outside your normal code base, language, framework, or Cloud.
- Front end: React + Redux
- Cloud Platform: Google
- Machine Learning: ML Engine
- Data Analysis: BigQuery, DataFlow, Spanner
- Compute: Container Engine, Cloud Functions, App Engine, Cloud Run