Learn In helps companies establish talent academies that steer all the resources needed for building an always-skilled workforce. HR, Talent and L&D leaders use Learn In to modernize access to learning budgets and world-class programs, and to simplify the delivery of custom programs to employee groups. Learn In’s core features include a tuition benefits manager, a prepaid learning stipend card, a world-class program marketplace and custom program builder, and dedicated coaching. Now every employee can build deeper skills precisely aligned to company needs.
We are hiring a Software Engineering Intern who wants to gain hands-on experience building a production application. You will be working in a frontend, backend or full stack capacity based on interest and capabilities using technologies such as React, React Query, TypeScript, .NET 6, C#, AWS, and more. This role is remote and open to candidates anywhere in the United States. This is a paid internship.
You will have the chance to see the full software development life cycle of a new feature from ideation to design to releasing the finished product and everything in between.
Examples of Projects you might work on
- Create a new API endpoint to enable users to pay for courses in new ways
- Build a new UI in React to give users insights into their learning progress
- Work with another engineer to implement a framework for managing our CSS styling
What you bring to the team:
- You are a graduate student or recent graduate with your Bachelor’s, graduate degree or from a recognized engineering bootcamp.
- Self-starter with the ability to navigate in an ambiguous environment
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple priorities with superior attention to detail
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
About Learn In
Co-founded by the founders of Degreed, Learn In is backed by leading edtech & future-of-work investors, including Firework Ventures, GSV, Album, Kickstart and Village Global, and has been covered in CNBC, USA Today, EdTechReview, EdSurge, Fast Company, and Techcrunch.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetic information, age, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.