Tapcart is the ultimate mobile commerce platform fueling the fastest growing brands. We power mobile apps for over 50 million consumers worldwide; processing over $3 billion in mobile commerce revenue.
A majority of Ecommerce traffic is on a mobile device now; we turn these users into high retention growth for some of the largest brands, including Fashion Nova, Pier 1, Chubbies, Brandy Melville, and many more.
As a Quality Assurance Manager on the Tapcart Engineering team, you will have the opportunity to help an innovative team deliver high-quality solutions for the next generation of shoppers. We’re a tight-knit group invested in creating an engineering culture where small autonomous teams can determine the answers to complex problems, deliver world-class technical implementation, and lay the architectural foundation for the next generation of mobile e-commerce.
The Quality Assurance Manager will lead a team of QA Engineers, Analysts, and Leads focused on creating a culture of quality. You will be responsible for guiding the validation and release of new products and solving the process and communication problems that may prevent the team from completing work on time. In addition, you will meet with your team members regularly for career management. Most importantly, you will collaborate with leaders in Engineering, Product, Customer Success, and Program Management to drive projects to the finish line by ensuring they meet the expectations of our customers, our brand, partners, and all regulatory requirements.
You are skilled at navigating the SDLC process, collaborating with GTM teams, and ensuring our customer is at the fore of every business decision. Your focus will be to ensure our teams are here to have fun and achieve our goals. In addition, you will foster a sense of trust, psychological safety, open communication, and fairness in our engineering organization.
How you will make an impact
- Manage and Lead our growing quality assurance team through hiring and training and overseeing workflow and practices
- Exemplify supervisory and leadership skills, by conducting timely and constructive performance evaluations, facilitate 1:1 sessions that include coaching, evaluation, and appreciation for the team members, as well as encourage iterative improvement and a growth mindset
- Provide transparent, effective, and fair feedback to your team in real-time
- Work closely with various stakeholders in Product, Program Management, Marketing, Sales Engineering, and Customer Success to ensure your team provides the most effective communication, output, and support
- Identifies and ensures the quality standards and parameters for the timely delivery of products and technical solutions
- Ensure the team is aligned with the product vision while providing an open, safe, and communicative space for discussion
What skills you will need
- 5+ years experience as a QA Engineer, 1+ years experience as a QA Manager or equivalent Lead, Staff or Principle engineering experience
- Management experience, with a track record of driving team engagement, coordinating product testing processes, and bringing consumer-facing products to market
- Communicate quality standards and parameters to QA, Engineering, Product Development, and other appropriate teams/departments
- Identify and analyze issues, bugs, defects, and any recurring problems; recommend and facilitate solutions for these issues
- Hands-on experience with Test Rail, XRay, or equivalent testing frameworks
- Experience leading a team to build an automation framework and/or process
- Experience with a B2B SaaS or E-Commerce product preferred
- Participates in product testing and performs other duties as assigned
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to assess and review client, customer, and user feedback
- Meet financial objectives by preparing annual budgets and scheduling expenditures
Tapcart Perks & Benefits
· Massive growth opportunity and equity for all employees
· Medical , Dental, Vision, 401k – eligible immediately
· Unlimited PTO + remote friendly
· Brand new MacBook Pro and home office setup
· Catered lunches, monthly happy hours, and company wide offsite events
Who is Tapcart!?
We are growing startup located in Santa Monica, CA 🏖. Our team and culture are very important to us – we aim to make coming to work fun, challenging and rewarding. We know that doing great work depends on showing up with creative solutions to face our challenges. It all starts with having good people, and helping them grow both personally and professionally. We can’t wait to hear how your unique skills and personality will add to our company and culture.
Why join us?
We are on a rocket ship and just raised our Series B for $50M in June 2021: https://tcrn.ch/3dn2RiV
We raised our Series A for $10M in May 2020: builtinla.com/2020/05/19/tapcart-raises-10m-series-a-hiring
Check out what our customers are saying: https://apps.shopify.com/shopify-mobile-apps/reviews
Our current openings: https://tapcart.com/careers
Learn more about who we are and what we offer on our Careers page.