What You’ll Be Working On:
- A variety of shorter-duration software projects that seek to help decentralized, high-impact clinical trial teams quickly form, staff, and operate.
- Leading complex software engineering projects, and designing & building scalable web applications owned by cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate with our design and product teams as product features move from product specs to production software.
- Build high-quality, maintainable, and well-tested code across our entire application, but with a focus on front-end development. We value the developer who will enjoy working across our entire stack, but we also recognize that specialization brings deep technical understanding, leading to the ability to solve difficult problems elegantly.
- You will also be supporting your teammates in an environment where collaboration, respect, humility, diversity and empathy are prized.
What You Bring to Reify Health:
- Minimum of 8 years of professional software engineering experience with a focus on UI development.
- Experience leading Agile software development teams for SaaS product development.
- An understanding of the significance of software design decisions and their impact to the team’s ability to drive ROI and accelerate time to market.
- Proficient with application-level SQL development, with PostgreSQL experience preferred.
- Experience developing/integrating with online collaboration tools (e.g. Airtable, Asana, monday.com, Jira, Trello) is preferred.
- Comfortable working with sales teams or customer-facing teams in a sales support or solutions consulting role.
- Ability to work across multiple, short-duration development projects that may vary in complexity and scope.
- Experience with Agile methods (short feedback cycles, rapid iteration, steel thread development).
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options Salary and stock options commensurate to your experience and expertise
- Remote First Our workforce is geographically distributed so that we are attractive to a broader population of candidates
- Flexible Hours Plan your workday as you wish, just give us the majority of your core, creative hours that coincide with that of your team
- Comprehensive Health/Wellness Coverage 100% premium coverage for you (and >50% for your dependents) for: Top-tier health plan (with option of HSA), Dental, Vision, Disability (short-term and long-term), Life insurance (for your entire tenure at Reify), 24/7 access to doctor by phone or online via telemedicine coverage
- Retirement Plan 401(k) plan with employer matching program
- Company-provided Workstation You will be issued a brand new MacBook Pro laptop
- Location Convenience & Transportation For employees who are local to Boston, and want to visit the office, we are located two blocks from Downtown Crossing. Free monthly T pass. Full suite of office accommodations provided by WeWork: unlimited coffee, infused water, and more
- Vacation and Holiday Flexibility Generous paid time-off policy that accrues with your tenure at Reify which includes holiday flexibility and parental leave