As the leader in Identity Security, SailPoint continues to grow globally. And as we look to expand our global presence, we are always looking for talented sales minded individuals to help support these efforts. We are a US based, publicly traded company, headquartered in Austin, Texas. SailPoint is not only the leader in the cloud enterprise space, our governance security solutions secure and enable thousands of companies worldwide.
Inside Sales Representative
Are you looking to make an impact and develop your sales knowledge and skill?
Are you passionate and driven and want to join a first class sales team? ….
Then SailPoint is the place to be! We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and motivated Inside Sales Representative to evangelize the SailPoint message into the most important companies in the world.
You will need to use your sales, account planning and negotiation skills to deliver a positive customer experience using the SailPoint sales model while maximizing revenue and margin generation in top customer accounts.
In this role, you will partner with a team of field sales counterparts, helping to penetrate new accounts and cross-sell into existing SailPoint customer accounts.
- Drive a positive customer experience from prospecting to closing
- Assume an active role in executing against your team’s territory growth plan
- Maintain a close working relationship with the sales, marketing and partner teams to drive incremental pipeline and revenue
- Deliver a clear and accurate forecast back to the business
- Own your personal development plan to help grow your career in sales
- Experience in developing and growing incremental pipeline
- Either 1-2 years of full sales cycle software sales experience or a proven track record in Business Development
- History of exceeding annual quota
- Experience selling technology products to Information Technology teams in the Fortune 500, Enterprise, Mid-Market spaces
- Desire to grow into a field sales position
- Motivated, driven & passionate with excellent communication skills
Excited? Do you want to join a Diverse and Dynamic team? Want to be empowered to work where and how you are most effective and productive? If your answer is yes … then we can’t wait to hear from you! Apply now to join the #SailPointCrew! #LI-REMOTE #LI-KK1
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.