Every day, millions of people rely on WeTransfer to share their creative ideas.
Having made its name in the game of quick and simple file-sharing, WeTransfer has grown into an end-to-end suite of digital solutions with more than 80 million monthly active users in 190 countries. Beyond the WeTransfer.com platform, we have the storytelling platform WePresent, quick slide-making tool Paste, immersive sketching app Paper, and inspiration-capturing tool Collect. We design and deliver delightful experiences that continue to feel obvious and intuitive to millions of people—from our moms to your favorite artists. As a certified B-Corp, WeTransfer aims to be a sustainable and responsible tech company, balancing people, planet, and profit
So, the work we do matters. Come and be a part of it.
About our workflow
We believe that software is gardening. We trust each other to make good decisions and to continuously provide (and accept) constructive feedback. Collaboration is the key to making a great product. We want to build solutions that are long-lasting. This means writing code that is maintainable instead of quick fixes.
Because our products are constantly changing, we believe our tech should be able to adapt. You will be joining one of our Product teams, multidisciplinary teams that include designers and both frontend and backend developers. Our teams are open, eager to try new things, fun and dynamic.
Above all else, we value kindness, understanding and empathy. We believe in open and honest communication and good teamwork to achieve a shared vision. We strive to maintain a culture of kindness and inclusivity. Our team represents a variety of cultural backgrounds—open and clear communication is a priority.
We believe diversity of perspective and experience are key to building great products. You’ll play a key role in fostering collaboration and creating an environment where people can do their best work.
Why join us?
Aside from the opportunity to be a part of a team that really cares about one another, you will also be working on something that is enjoyed by millions of users every day!
You’ll have the opportunity to contribute to shaping a new look and feel for WeTransfer. And you’ll be a part of a company that wants to set a good example for the rest of the industry.
What You’ll be Doing
- Collaborate closely with engineers and product owners to ensure the application is tested, meets our definition of done, and provides an awesome experience to our customers
- Write and maintain impactful integration, backend, frontend and end to end automation testing
- Design creative, unique solutions to problems
- Establish standardization across the teams with respect to automation
- Help the team build meaningful test data sets based upon real-world production data that mimics how our customers use our products.
- Work with the team to understand & develop design and testing considerations and estimates
- Contribute to a culture of learning and growth through mentoring and knowledge sharing
You’ll need to have:
- Excellent knowledge of building test automation at a large scale for multi scoped projects
- Ability to prioritize test scenarios and testing approaches based on risk and make trade off decisions where appropriate
- Good understanding of HTTP and RESTful APIs
- Hands-on experience with BDDExperience with feature flagging and experiments
- Strong knowledge of testing mobile products
- Experience with provisioning profiles and app signingExperience with pipelines and mobile debugging
- Very familiar with Xcode, Android SDK, Appium, iOS,
WeTransfer is an equal opportunity employer and we pride ourselves on the diversity of our people. We welcome you, and everything that makes you—well, you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status.
A note on remote
Covid has changed the world. Just as much as it changed us. While we can’t wait until offices re-open, being at the office will not be mandatory in the future. This way, you get the best from both worlds. That move is still pretty new for us though, we are getting there, we are writing more, doing more async communication, and are now ready to take it to the next level.