Location: US 100% remote
About the Team
HashiCorp Cloud Platform is a self-service, fully managed platform offering HashiCorp products as a service to automate infrastructure on any cloud according to the latest best practices. The HCP Core Platform Systems team is focused on delivering Enterprise Readiness features and functions of this flagship product. We are a high impact, high visibility, fully remote team who have adopted the Taos of HashiCorp as our guiding principles for product development and interact with each other, and several cloud partners across the company, following our strong set of company principles.
In this role, you can expect to
- Work on next-generation distributed systems for HashiCorp Cloud Platform
- Build and architect systems for managing extremely large-scale global fleets of resources
- Build scalable, reliable and enterprise level systems
- Collaborate and learn remotely with your fellow team of committed engineers delivering incremental value to the business while improving their skills
- Program mostly in Golang
- Own the full lifecycle of feature development from design through testing and release
- Interface directly with internal teams, users and HashiCorp customers
You may be a good fit for our team if
- You have 5+ years of professional software development experience and are proficient in at least one backend programming language (Golang desired)
- You are familiar with high performance or distributed cloud microservices architectures and ideally built them in operation at a global scale using cloud providers such as AWS, Azure or GCP
- You are able to knowledgeably discuss performance, security and user interactions in complex systems
- You are pragmatic, methodical, well-organized, detail-oriented, and self-starting
- You are a creative thinker who puts the team and business first
- Have a constant desire to grow, learn, and explore new things
About the Application Process
Please note, as communication is a critical aspect of how we work, a cover letter is a great way to provide a sample of how you communicate. In your cover letter, describe why you’re interested in working at HashiCorp, and what draws you to this role in particular.
Colorado, California, Washington and New York City Applicants: To view base salary ranges for this role in your location and to learn more about which roles are eligible for bonus pay or commissions, please visit our Pay Transparency Calculator below. Individual pay within the range will be determined based on job related-factors such as skills, experience, and education or training. Information on our benefits can be found via the link below. Intern ranges can be found below.
- Pay Transparency Calculator: https://bit.ly/3B7gwql
- Benefits: https://www.hashicorp.com/careers/benefits
- Intern Ranges: https://bit.ly/3H2soha